Gingerman for cheap!!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a ducati track day and festival. I went a couple years ago and had a blast. It is more than a track day they had a band the ducati truck for demo rides just alot of fun stuff. I see they had a pit bike race also last year. they have bike contests too. Ducs unlimited puts on a great event go if you can. you can camp at the track.

Nick

Edited by SirPsycho

Twisted, I cant do your weekend at Putnam regardless.. I can either do Aug 2nd at Putnam, or Gingerman Aug 8-9... I am leaning towards Gingerman for that reason exactly. i definitely need to do more tracks before I start racing next season. Plus I would rather do a 2 day. I just want someone to go with me! I am not going all the way up there by myself!

Gingerman is very challenging. It is dang near flat as a pancakce which makes it very hard to see the track sometimes mid corner as most corners do not have curbs.

It is so far the most phsyically demanding track I have ever been on. It is much slower then Putnam, but is still very exhilarating.

I still have a lap to finish :(

6 hours i think. Grand rapids,MI. I cant go i dont think

Actually it's about 30-45 minutes south of Grand Rapids. Gingerman is closest to the town of South Haven. Last year's event was fun, it was part of the Ducs Unlimited "DucFest", as it is this year...

See http://www.ducsunlimited.com/ for details.

BTW, I'm planning on going.

Edited by don_zielke