Gingerman for cheap!!

cbrjess0815

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Looks like camping both nights. I'll know about the genny and warmers tomoro night for you e, and should we bring a grill? I might be able to bring a lil one that way we can make some tasty din din saturday night :)

nice thanks jess!!! and i have a mini grill as well, i think we can survive with. Either that or we have two full sized grills at the house we could somehow tag along.... :D

it looks like advanced for both days for me, and i am trying to setup a deal with a guy from the stt forum who cant make it any longer for $200 for the weekend!

tomato_racing and i are signed up for sunday, so we'll be heading up sat afternoon, i wish we could have signed up for both days, it would have been a hell of alot better

Oh I forgot you were on here.

Does anyone know about how long it takes to get there? I don't trust google maps....

FYI, 600s be ready for headshake on the back straight.. 1000s be ready for 3 hill/bump wheelies down the back straight.

Biggest tip is try to use your legs as much as you can. This track has only 2 very short straights to rest, the rest is changing direction braking or acclerating.

It is a fun track, but honestly more technical then Grattan due to being some what flat, little to no curbing which at lean you can lose all sight of the track.

entrance to T4 was pucker area when you try to counter steer the bike into the kink and realize the front has not hit the ground yet out of T3.

The 20 lap was the only time I have had arm pump, have been lapped, but was happy I was lapped. After about 1/2 way I was ready for the race to be over.

Alright boys and girls, it's hump day, so I figure we should probably plan out how this is going down. Jess, are you still planning to leave the trailer so you can come up ready to leave after work Friday? If so, you're still welcome to use my driveway, and E can meet up with me there while we wait for you. If you have another idea in mind, I'm down for whatever, just let me know where my shit has to be, and when.

Ok thursday night I'm going to try to get the truck and the trailer up there. We will need to load one of the bikes into the bed tomoro night so we can roll out right away on friday.. I will try to get a ramp for that tonight unless you or E have one.

Tonight I am getting the truck, loadining up all supplies, gear, stands, and tools. My tool selection is a bit limited so if you guys can get what tools you have together it wont hurt to have them. I will also go to the grocery store sometime in the next few days. Someone bring a cooler, mine is tiny. Do either of you have an easy up???

you'll have a blast, its a new track anyway...

btw, my bike is already in the bed of the truck and loaded now. the truck is almost completely packed, just need to get food, tires and put two bikes on a trailer and we'll be ready to roll out. btw, i'm out of straps so you guys better have some. and get pull straps please, i dont want to deal with pulling over because of some ghetto ratchet straps :) thanks lol

We are signed up for Sunday but are driving up on Saturday. I kind of regret signing up for Novice and not stepping to I but I'm sure it will be more fun/safer this way

you been on track once and you ready to I,wow.why you go that far,when mid ohio is right around corner?