Gingerman for cheap!!

cbrjess0815

i do have a bed attached to the cab of my truck lol

I'll tuff it out in novice until someone crashes but if you sign up for advanced and arent oing fast enough, monte will kick your ass out and make you sit for the rest of the day. i watched him do it at grattan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, then my plan seems to be to try to find a regular trailer spot for the next week or so, then if it falls through, beg profusely for this truck bed spot. Is this something you could live with, assuming I never make another Honda joke in your direction as long as I live?

i'm DTF if you guys are. I'll see if E is going and he's got a spot otherwise i'll PM you and see if i need straps or anything else for the bed.

Eventually I'll want to know what you guys usually do for overnight. I assume it's either camping or a hotel of some sort, but I still have my V-card with all this, so I could be way off.

because someone i know is a baby. so you're in the trailer. we could always take just the one vehicle and go me, you and eflores :) one in the bed of the truck, 2 on the trailer

Super sweet on the trailer spot, and if E goes, that would be a hell of an entertaining traveling group. I can almost certainly guarantee no boredom to be had that weekend.

Since you're the resident expert here, what are you bringing to camp with? And what does it run per night? I'm sure it's not a lot, I just want to have an idea ahead of time.

I think its like 40 to camp maybe?? I still have to look into that. I will bring my big tent all three of us can fit no problem... I usually cover the food and stuff too. I cant get off work til 4 friday so i might leave my trailer and bike with you two toload up then i can drive up after work, hook up and we can take off. It will be about a 5-6 hour drive. We'll have to set up the tent and go straight to sleep so we can be well rested

I think its like 40 to camp maybe?? I still have to look into that. I will bring my big tent all three of us can fit no problem... I usually cover the food and stuff too. I cant get off work til 4 friday so i might leave my trailer and bike with you two toload up then i can drive up after work, hook up and we can take off. It will be about a 5-6 hour drive. We'll have to set up the tent and go straight to sleep so we can be well rested

yep! jess gets the food, and we buy the gas :D

shit, i'll throw in to cover whatever, especially if jess is taking care of bringing so much stuff (which you're awesome, by the way).

Feel free to use my house/driveway to store the trailer before if it helps. E lives right down the road from me, so we would be able to pack it up and be ready to leave after work friday. That kinda time works for me too, since I can't be back home till 4 or 4:30 anyway, so I'll be home and ready about 30 minutes before jess gets up there, give or take and E and I can be ready to go.

ok camping is $5 per person per night and if we want an electric hookup(unnecessary, i have a generator) its an extra $20 bucks. thats a definitely for saturday. if we get up there too late friday i might say we should just get a room cuz we might not be able to get into the campground past a certain time

let me know what you find, i'm DTF either way. Camping sounds fun, but if it's off the plate for Friday, I'll obviously go wherever. I don't know if you guys are cool with sharing rooms or not (i've known some peeps that just like their own space), but I'll at least let it be known that I don't care if I'm sharing a room with anyone. I'll already have a bag to camp in, so I can floor/couch it if it saves us all a few bucks.

i have a lil one. its 1000 watts... i might be able to borrow a bigger one for that weekend since no junkies are going to this. monger might let me borrow it and some warmers for you. i'll ask him and tuna

awseme!!! i'm going to need them!!! i just checked and they are sold out of inter on sunday as well, so i am going to have to grow the testies a little more in the next two weeks to run in advanced all weekend...

do it! i might join ya in advance saturday if i feel i can do it.. i'll be back on my bike so i'll feel way more comfortable

cool, then you can both make fun of the novice kid. fun for whole family.