Need some prayers/good thoughts

SAMBUSA

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wifey was in a pretty bad car accident this morning. Not sure the extent of the damage but the main injury is a fracture in her neck.

Moderate concussion, ribs are busted up but not sure if they are broken(having trouble breathing) and both her arms are banged up pretty bad.

Appreciate any prayers/good thoughts you could send our way.

My thoughts and prayers are with her man. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery!

Just found this

Scared me when you said fractured neck in the first post! :eek:

Glad I kept reading & neuro said that'll be OK! I'm assuming she's still in the hospital for observation?

Call me if you need anything

Just found this

Scared me when you said fractured neck in the first post! :eek:

Glad I kept reading & neuro said that'll be OK! I'm assuming she's still in the hospital for observation?

Call me if you need anything

Right now the bigger concern is her head trauma. She is having severe head pain in her head, causing really bad nausea.

Like I said on the phone.... If ya need anything no matter how small.... I'm just around the corner..

Thanks Kyle. I still cant get over your generosity with the bike parts. I estimated it to be well over $1k in parts. Cant thank you enough bro.

Still having severe head pain and ALOT of nausea. Talked to the Dr about another scan of her brain and he agreed that it wouldn't be a bad idea. So now we are just waiting for them to come get her.

Thank you Fonz and family for coming to visit and for the flowers. Very much appreciated brotha.