Hoblicks VFR night shots

Hoblick

The bridge ones are alright.

thanks, im no professional like you. i worked with the lighting i had in that bridge, the other spot the pics didnt come out as clear, i salvage what i could.

by the way, i checked your photo out.. they are amazing!

thanks, im no professional like you. i worked with the lighting i had in that bridge, the other spot the pics didnt come out as clear, i salvage what i could.

by the way, i checked your photo out.. they are amazing!

I could have really worded that better, I was in a hurry. I REALLY like the bridge shots. There were just a couple of things that bugged me so you go the quick "alright", hopefully it didn't sound rude.

I'm not pro a either, I just like to shoot. If you want throw a couple in the Photographer community and we'll do a critique thread. Would be a great way to get that group rolling. Who doesn't like a hot girl and a hot bike? :D

Thanks man!

I could have really worded that better, I was in a hurry. I REALLY like the bridge shots. There were just a couple of things that bugged me so you go the quick "alright", hopefully it didn't sound rude.

I'm not pro a either, I just like to shoot. If you want throw a couple in the Photographer community and we'll do a critique thread. Would be a great way to get that group rolling. Who doesn't like a hot girl and a hot bike? :D

Thanks man!

i wasnt taking it as rude lol.. hopefully my reply didnt come across that way.

i have no extra lighting... i never use the flash, and i try to do some post processing to aid the pictures. i have no training in photography, never read anythign about it either lol... its been a trial and error thing.

i was very pleased of how the bridge pics came out.. i chose that location, just because of the lighting. it was bright enough, but not overpowering, and great angles of the light.

if you wanna critique please do i love any advice i can get. just send it via PM thanks!