• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's stuck in a vicious circle.

He can't move out because he has to pay for insurance on the bike

He can't get rid of the bike because it's a total chick magnet

He can't land a chick once they find out he lives at home with mommy

Oh cruel world.

You make it sound so bad. I have been denied moving out of the house for poor choices made.

1. I bought a 1966 mustang gt. lost 1000 on it

2. I bought a 2004 mustang same thing i sold it could not make up my mind.

3. I bought a 1997 chevy camaro... lost 8000 umm bad choice.

4. I bought a 2004 mustang gt... sooo happy saw insurance and cried in corner..

5. While attempting to save money I bought a motorcycle.

6. Car payments blow.

7. Sucks at talking to women but has nice stuff.

8. Made some great friends and gave them over 1000 to borrow.

9. Those great friends never payed me back and now I can't find em.

10. The list goes on and drama happens.

11. I suck at making good choices and money does not solve anything.

Well but at least I made some more friends.

Insurance gives you discounts for driver's ed, MSF course completion, and for being a member of a national motorcycle club, such as Harley's HOG. I know I know, but you can join HOG for $45/year and save up to 15% off your premium. Full coverage for my bike in OH was running me $300/yr.

Some Insurance gives you discounts for driver's ed, MSF course completion, and for being a member of a national motorcycle club, such as Harley's HOG. I know I know, but you can join HOG for $45/year and save up to 15% off your premium. Full coverage for my bike in OH was running me $300/yr.

Fixed your post, important to note not ALL insurance companies are the same.

Insurance gives you discounts for driver's ed, MSF course completion, and for being a member of a national motorcycle club, such as Harley's HOG. I know I know, but you can join HOG for $45/year and save up to 15% off your premium. Full coverage for my bike in OH was running me $300/yr.

Nice but I don't have a Harley. Im going to take the brc in August.

Progressive gave me a terrible quote. They wanted ~$900 a year for basic insurance on my kawi. I laughed and said, my bike didn't even cost that much!

I have allstate. They're alright. I'm gonna check out statefarm too bc i heard they're good.

west, west damnit!

oops

I found it btw... http://www.ridewithrider.com/

Holy crap you saved my life................................

Your 12 month OH quote is:$ 351.00 My quote right now is 1200 lol. Im going to switch right now. Your my hero.

900 dollar difference... wow. Make sure you're comparing policy to policy. Same limits, same deductibles? If so, wow on the difference.

You may want to requote with your current carrier, lots of things make a difference.

OSUMJ, same advice, quote often.

It depends on your risk AND when you quote, companies change rates all the time.... but it's kind of amusing, I'm with Progressive and my rate is 300 a year including all the bells and whistles.

As always, not a company spokesperson, they don't endorse what I say, etc etc

You will be a superhero if you can change my current car quote which $3500 a year to 2000. Do you know any other insurance companies.

no super for me today, sorry. I actually heard about ridewithrider on here somewhere

900 dollar difference... wow. Make sure you're comparing policy to policy. Same limits, same deductibles? If so, wow on the difference.

You may want to requote with your current carrier, lots of things make a difference.

OSUMJ, same advice, quote often.

It depends on your risk AND when you quote, companies change rates all the time.... but it's kind of amusing, I'm with Progressive and my rate is 300 a year including all the bells and whistles.

As always, not a company spokesperson, they don't endorse what I say, etc etc

I agree as that was a online quote and I will check out and compare everything. I will let you know and I am currently with Progressive right now.

Nice but I don't have a Harley. Im going to take the brc in August.

you don't have to own a Harley to become a HOG member.

In other news, Mr. AOW I officially QUIT YOU because of the .gif in your signature!!

I was get'n tired of you anyway!

Edited by AOW