I passed my CMDBA exam!

Casper

So, we probably shouldn't mention the board crash due to the corrupt database table on Saturday night until you actually receive your cert, eh?

Actually, you should mention it... and the fact that I had it recovered within 20 minutes of finding out it was down.

:slap:

Actually, you should mention it... and the fact that I had it recovered within 20 minutes of finding out it was down.

:slap:

QFT... I was right there. 20 mins tops it took him to fix.

I believe it, but I was forced to actually SLEEP when it was down. And that makes me cranky.

Congrats though, if it wasn't implied by the ball busting.

Had someone called me and told me the site was down it would've been up much sooner. The one time I don't get ten people calling me.... :lol:

Congrats!

I was going to ask if anyone knew anything about SQL. If you don't mind, I have a few questions. I'm trying to import a sql file and I'm getting errors that don't tell me much how to fix.

What are the errors? What is the file (sql, csv, tab, etc)?

Congratulation!!! I have no idea what the hell you are talking about though.

Speaking of the crash Saturday night I have a PM in my box that came in when the crash happened. It doesn't appear to be for me and no matter what I do with it the damn thing is still there as a current notification. Help please.