Uh-oh...

RSVDon

Well, today while heading through Dayton I saw on the other side of the road a headlight. It looked like a cruiser so as I got close I gave the typical two finger wave. Well......

It was a scooter. He gave me that flamboyant hand straight up in the air wave. My life is over...

I've done the same thing. I just shook my head and laughed. The guy on the scoot had the look like, Hey they finally acknowledged me. Bringing a little joy into someones life is a good thing from time to time, even it at your own expense. :scooter:

I've done the same thing. I just shook my head and laughed. The guy on the scoot had the look like, Hey they finally acknowledged me. Bringing a little joy into someones life is a good thing from time to time, even it at your own expense. :scooter:

Yeah, I thought about that. I may have just made that guy's day. lol

Oh well, as long as no one else on the road saw.

IDK, most scooters I see downtown look more like they are trying to figure out how to lock the doors... maybe it's the black on black motorcycle... But I'll wave at some for fun.

They're afraid of that scary old rat behind the bars. :p

:motorcycle: I always wave.....last. I love seeing ladies riding. They're the friendliest of all. This girl on a CBR rode past me today while I was waiting at a light and she went so far out of her way to wave to me I gave her the biggest wave back ever.

I'm sorry but when I see the 70+ crowd wobling down the street on their scooter to the grocery store the last thing I wanna do is distract them from what they're doing. Hate to think I caused a wreck by waving at them! :lol:

I see little difference between a scooter and a 250cc. If you're on 2 wheels and motorized, I'm waving.

I waved at a kid on a moped last night. In my defense, it was dark out :p

roflmao

There's a mid 40s guy at my office that rides a Burgman 650, no joke, wears full track suit...

Everytime I see him I lol

Why laugh? I started out on a Honda Silverwing (hence the screename) its a 600 and would easily do over 100mph. I had it up to 110 once.

Doesn't matter what you're riding when you hit the pavement!

Oh btw, watch it with the "mid 40's" cracks! I'm on the wrong side of 40 myself :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AOW viewpost.gif

I see little difference between a scooter and a 250cc. If you're on 2 wheels and motorized, I'm waving.

hahaha there's a few 250 riders that resent that statement!

My wife just got a 250 and the only way I can describe how it feels is its like riding a scooter with gears. But its a standard style,

I imagine a ninja probably feels a bit zippyier. (is that a word?)