2004 Honda NSR50 race bike for sale!!!

fireman_343

This is a friends bike that I'm helping him sale due to a broken leg he suffered while riding his street bike. He needs the money to help pay for hospital bills and what not. Anyway... this is a very nice NSR50 in stock trim with a few add ons. It doesn't have a full season of racing on it, runs good. Has vortex gas cap, SS front brake line, some different gearing for racing on other tracks and professional paint job (no spray cans).

He is looking to get $1500 for it.

It is worth it and I wouldn't mind having a back up bike, but my wife would kill me if I did. It is at my house and you can pick it up here in Blacklick (east side of Columbus).

Email me at BCONRAD@wowway.com if you want to schedule a time to see it, ride it around or what not.

If it doesn't sale, then I'll part it out and try to get him more money for the parts.

Bike is ready to race, add fuel and have a blast! Racing one of these is very cheap and way too much fun!!! The local club is www.ohioysr.org and we have a few more races left before the end of the season.

DSCN5183.jpg

DSCN5185.jpg

DSCN5184.jpg

DSCN5181.jpg

DSCN5178.jpg

DSCN5182.jpg

DSCN5175.jpg

DSCN5174.jpg

DSCN5176.jpg

Yeah, at times it can be VERY CLOSE... check out these pic's 1st and 2nd pic is from 2005 race season on our YSR's, the 3rd pic is from this season on the NSR's! Racing one of these is like that almost the whole race!!!

Brian_Dave.jpg

DaveJordanBrian.jpg

CJB_2575a.JPG

CJB_2592a.JPG