A game called TAG!

buildit

They seem to be working pretty good, as we keep passing it back and forth on ADV:). Bodda bump. Need new place to ride

I was surprised to see you got the tag on ADV last night. Good job. This one needs some action. 30 days and nothing?

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a spot I was going to stop when I was out on Saturday, but it was a little colder than expected once I got going so I went straight to where I was going. A couple other places I thought about tagging since I've been out before that were still covered in snow and wouldn't be recognizable, though I guess that would have added to the challenge.

I could so use a file photo for this.:rolleyes:

YogiBasket.jpg

But that's not allowed, this was a tag I placed for the North AMerican Tag game a few weeks ago on ADV. So it's still game on, look forward to seeing someone in Nerk get this. :)

Next up is a covered bridge that has been retired, after being rebuilt and re-routed. It's next to Rock Mill, and was made famous by being featured in the last scenes in the 1985 movie "Mischief", which featured Kelly Preston's first nude scenes...yum.

With these clues, you should be easily able to find it.

03-18-TAG_New.JPG

I would love to get in on this game but everything is at least a 2 or 3 hour one way drive for me boo! I'm sure if I weren't a newb rider I wouldn't mind a long ride like that but for now its a bit far.

Once you get comfy on trips, that's the beauty of the game it takes you to all kinds of cool places and encourages you to explore and see more of your state.

Of course, I'm known on the other site for being the laziest tagger in existence....so my advice pretty much sucks. I do ride long distances a lot tho, just an opportunist when it comes to tagging.