A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I got the title for the KTM yesterday and hope to get plates and ins Monday. Green's Tea Room would make an excellent maiden voyage.:D (Wrong Smiley, dial up sucks) :lol:

Edited by buildit

Who is the smiley for? Me? :)

I figured someone would at least get it today with the perfect weather

Sorry I was busy hosting a DS ride in Tar Hollow. Still hopeing a new person will get out there and snag it. Game will suck if it's just ADV riders playing here. :lol:

Well, I got the title for the KTM yesterday and hope to get plates and ins Monday. Green's Tea Room would make an excellent maiden voyage.:asshole:

Couldn't you get a 30 day tag to ride on till you got the title? I would not have had the will power to have not ridden the Katoom yet.

Couldn't you get a 30 day tag to ride on till you got the title? I would not have had the will power to have not ridden the Katoom yet.

Since it is a new to me bike I've been going over it with my limited mechanical abilities. :lol: It has made a few hundred laps around the yard.;)

tag

Greenstearoom.jpg

Nice ride out there. I wanna get back over there and explore the gravel roads surrounding the nearby lake.

New Tag

ChoctawLake.jpg

This sign is easy to find because it is right in front of the lake and the name on the sign is the same as the lake and the community surrounding the lake.

good weather equals good riding. someone needs to get that tag and make up a new one.:) that ain't for you haha

Well, in the interest of trying to get people interested, the tag is so close to you that you could walk there.:p

Well, in the interest of trying to get people interested, the tag is so close to you that you could walk there.:p

Sigh... now I'm tempted to ride there and snag it just so he can't. Way to motivate me, play on my disliking of him.

Ah, hell, we should just bury the hatchet.