A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well what was messed up with this tag was.. after getting th tag.. i was gona take the next one to the loveland castel. but figured the road going to it was outa my league.. then we went to leave and my bike blows the ignition fuse and had me running circles trying to figure it out.. then i post my tag and its the 13 th post!!!.. awell... time to find my next tag.:banana:

What are you guys afraid of a little saddle time? 7 hours on the bike is a good day.

no, i'd just need in ride refueling for something that long, or i'd spend more time at the pump then on the road. small tank is small.

no, i'd just need in ride refueling for something that long, or i'd spend more time at the pump then on the road. small tank is small.

According to my manual I got a 4.7 gal tank on my bike, giving me range of anywhere from 170miles to 120 depending on how long I hold it on the rev limiter. So no need for in flight refueling, gas stops are perfectly spaced stretch breaks.

According to my manual I got a 4.7 gal tank on my bike, giving me range of anywhere from 170miles to 120 depending on how long I hold it on the rev limiter. So no need for in flight refueling, gas stops are perfectly spaced stretch breaks.

2.9 gallons/short gearing/no gauge or reliable odometer = no fun for me.