A game called TAG!

buildit

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! Its been killing me all week that nobody got this tag. I wanted to get it, but couldn't make it out there between 9a and 5p (Air Force museum, right????).

Yea, it was a nice day and had nothing to do so I went down after work,though I might get there too early. Now I have to get a new one.

The mural with the bikes, is actually the bike club right down the road. It started as a bicycle club in 1903 I believe, and evolved from there. The 4th is a bad time to be down there though. I hate going into town, when everyone is there watching fireworks. Side note on that bridge, it took like 5 years past the finish date to get done, and they actually sunk a crane there building it. I would have this one now, but I don't have anything to contribute to the game after words. There is actually a lot of history in this town. Useless history now, but in the day a lot went on in the little town.

I don't have anything to contribute to the game after words.

That's the beauty of this game, there doesn't need to be anything spectacular, just a place with your bike that anyone can go to. It could be a mundane crossroad as long as you give enough clues for people to figure it out.

I can't follow the rules, to keep the game going, so I can't contribute to it. Kinda hard when the bikes aren't running, and no way to get the picture of it right now. Dog decided my camera was a chew toy in the middle of the night.

Here's what the one next to the tag looks like, great destination.

DSC00732.jpg

sc3q08.jpg

Very cool guys.... Thanx

New tag.

j79fh1.jpg

Hey.... That's the bridge we crossed on our Jim Beam American Outpost ride 2 years ago. If we hadn't been running so late, I wanted a group pic in front of it Edited by Fonzie