A game called TAG!

buildit

Since YSR-Racer-99 seems to agree with the idea of making the tag easier to get the game rolling again might I suggest making the tag something anyone can find ;)

AMA2.jpg

Otherwise I suggest everyone beg YSR-Racer-99 to get another location or just go tag the Lions den on I71 at exit 56.:rolleyes: If I get the Dr's okay to stop using the crutches I might head out during this week and make the tag official. It has royally sucked having a broken leg and listening to all this bitching about the tag:nono:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need to beg. I've offered up (and encouraged) multiple times that someone post something ("anything") to get this game going again. Ignore the Lions Den. Revert back to the Tradin' Post if need be. Anythinggggggg to get this going again.

I think I've even promised to stay out if it...

Go get it.

No need to beg. I've offered up (and encouraged) multiple times that someone post something ("anything") to get this game going again. Ignore the Lions Den. Revert back to the Tradin' Post if need be. Anythinggggggg to get this going again.

Go get it.

i started one that was northeast ohio oriented, started off slow, but hopefully more will pick it up. both threads for that matter.

Well, lets just go with an either or tag. Whoever gets posted the AMA, the Trading post, or the lions den first is it and the game goes on.:D

Go get it.

• 5 months later...