Jennifer's Body

RSVDon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you guys - kinda new and all, and up 'till now I've kept quiet, content to read others' posts, however I can't sit idly around when Night Rider says Megan Fox is "Not that hot," when she clearly is "that hot." Some may even say "smokin'."

To each their own. I mean...i wouldn't kick her out of bed...but i dunno. I think this hottie is hotter. elisha-cuthbert1.jpg

:D

Columbus has some extremely hot babes - way better than Fox. She's OK but pissed me off when she slammed Bay's movie (that she starred in) after he virtually made her a star. She's not going to amount to much. You'll see her a lot on SciFi Channel.

To each their own. I mean...i wouldn't kick her out of bed...but i dunno. I think this hottie is hotter. elisha-cuthbert1.jpg

I concur

The only reason i get out of bed every morning is because i know something so perfect exists in this world...

That was deep man. Unfortunately...you'll never be able to touch that perfect. Might lead to jail time, you know...? :D

well yea thats why i didn't say "i get up in the morning because somehow or someway i may be able to touch the perfection"

i'm just happy knowing it exists

plus the blow up doll i got has a picture just taped to its face

jk i dont have a blow up doll

+1....She's HOT!!!

Movie looks extremely stupid tho.....

hollywood is all like "shit, twilight was ridiculously popular that means vampires are cool! lets make a guy version!!"

and so this was made so that guys all over america can "jizz in their pants"