Jennifer's Body

RSVDon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This toe thumb thing cracks me up. Like all you ugly bastids had a chance with her anyway. :lol:

Lol. Ya..I gotta agree on that...and I'd like to put in my 2 cents..I'm all FOR hott chicks..believe me..however...I enjoy those with some cushion (back that azz up) and some breastisis to boot. REAL vs fake of course. Well kinda like me, if I could marry myself I would! CURVES is where it's AT! Regardless, yes she's hott, but there's no point in spankin your jimmies till you go blind over it. Has that ever happened btw? LMAO!

• 2 months later...
Megan is easy on the eyes but that movie looks like a flaming pile of dog shit. The acting in that clip was top notch.

Just saw this movie this afternoon @ Easton. You are right on in regards to the movie, it sucked but was well worth the price of admission

for the lesbian makeout scene that seemed like it lasted forever (at least in my head it did) in reality I'd say it was a good 2minutes of girl

on girl action that included some tongue, nice.

Also nice to hear Megan talk about not being a backdoor virgin, that just put some real nice images in my head for later :D