Need help

thorne

Man, you never should have let it go this long. Get in touch with the county he is in small claims ct. Getting served papers always has a way of getting things moving. Check with the BBB and file a claim there. Using an attorney will probably cost you more than you expect to get. Just my 2cents..

GOD DAMN!!!!!

He tookcare more then sufficent. He did my maint on my bike tonight SYNCED CARBS ROCK!!!!! More throttle reponse smoother power band I love it. He went out of his way helping me out!!!!

In his defense allot of BS happened while wiaiting for my bike. So I will still do biz with him.

If you need work by no way would i not suggest josh at cycle pro since the seca he has done all my work in very short time. He's getting the new biz under wraps and takin care of phone calls.

No because He paid me well for the problem we had, He took care of it trust me. The old bike I know atleast a good 16 months was waiting for parts at certin times. You know how hard it is to find a cam cap for a 1981 seca 750? we had to search and search and search.

Trust me he made things right and took care of it.