Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ammo not enough on the SCAR? your problem is you're not playing hardcore team death match. pop DEAD! pop DEAD! 60 rounds = 60 kills... unless you got a lot of Last Stand douches, then 60 rounds = 30 kills. srsly though, hardcore is the way to go. you get more match bonus and you get to play a bit more realistically without much radars or stupid death cams.

i mostly just use the WA2000 sniper, silenced with HB sensor and either the M93 Raffica or Stingers. Perks = bling (obviously), cold-blooded, ninja. I got a thing for swattin' flying shit and pissing AC130 guys off when they only get 1 kill with their reward.

i play hardcore sometimes, i play all different ones.. but i mostly play team death match... i personally like being able to see the kill cam sometimes just for when dumb shit happens. like i was creeping around inside a house and it was showing i was gettin hit and then i died like WTF!! so upon watchin the killcam.. a guy had snuck up behind me and beat me with a riot sheild 2 times and got the winning point to end the game..so not only did i see it, but everyone playing on that server seen it as well! i felt like a fagish noob at that point... but it was funny

I guess at some point i should go online with this game...but I'm dreading being sucked in, and I don't have the time I used to.

Did anyone else find the campaign to be short? People were mad at Killzone for a short campaign, and I find the MW2 is just as short.

Yeah, I thought it was short, and I need the practice time offline. I've been playing first person shooters w/inverted controls, and decided that since I'm not flying anymore I don't need to use aviation controls all the time. Hard as hell to get used to standard after so much time using inverted.

Yeah, I thought it was short, and I need the practice time offline. I've been playing first person shooters w/inverted controls, and decided that since I'm not flying anymore I don't need to use aviation controls all the time. Hard as hell to get used to standard after so much time using inverted.

So YOU are the reason every game asks me if I want inverted. :D

I really didn't think anyone used it.

i got nuked yesterday... i tried to run and hide in a corner.... didnt help haha

i got nuked yesterday too..first time..was pretty badass! took me a minute to realize what was going on..i was like "whats that sound" then... :eek: NUKE..shit!

who all plays on PS3?

DymeBagd is my name ive had 1 person add me from here, but ive yet to play with them

i got nuked yesterday too..first time..was pretty badass! took me a minute to realize what was going on..i was like "whats that sound" then... :eek: NUKE..shit!

I still have not seen a nuke yet but if its anything like it was in the first game. Badass.

I joined a game already going on and as soon as I joined it, I got nuked again.

Another downfall, joining into a game that is already over. Usually on the losing team.

Overated perks...

Commando - extra knifing distance

What it should say is: Ridiculous amount of extra distance!