Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is a repost BUT MW3 sneak preview!!!

>Click Me<

:lol:

I played a couple hours of the campaign but did not get the chance to go online yet. The campaign is a lot better and quite a bit more difficult with a lot more enemies all over the place and always acting differently. If you fail a mission and have to do it over you can not just do the same thing and count on all of the enemies being in the same place.

i'm not video game savvy. video games have made me nauseous ever since sega went split screen with sonic the hedge hog. sad isn't it?

i was wanting to buy mw2 for mark. we don't have an xbox or ps3, we have a wii.

i saw that a modern warfare reflex was released yesterday for the wii. i'm assuming it's not the same but is it comparable or should i just break down and be the perfect wife and buy him the whole xbox 360 package deal?

but seriously, what's the difference between the modern warfare for wii and the modern war fare 2 for xbox/ps3?

he's also wanting some whisper airgun varmit killer thingy he saw at gander mountain. he's turning out to be 'spensive this christmas/birthday....

Don't buy grown up games for the Wii, they're always dumbed down and changed to support the dang nunchuk. Go for the 360 or Ps3.

agree!!!

its a good game, i barrow setsh copy the other day before the release and it was good, now with a bunch of ppl on there and i getting my rank up, i like it even more.