Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it... It's awesome! The servers went down on the PlayStation side. I don't know what's going on. It's not the PS network either... It's pissing me off though.

I know what you mean. Tried getting on all day with no luck. I checked out the net and found out the demand overran the PSN servers that help set up the rooms. They are supposed to be adding more servers.

Thank goodness for xbox live! Sure you have to pay for it but I rather pay for it then get pissed off cause I cant play online.

Really fun game! I figured the option to skip the level was the part where you kill all those civis in the airport. That was a pretty crazy level.

Thank goodness for xbox live! Sure you have to pay for it but I rather pay for it then get pissed off cause I cant play online.

Really fun game! I figured the option to skip the level was the part where you kill all those civis in the airport. That was a pretty crazy level.

Really crazy... music was like wa wa wa wa wa... beating

and not the good wa-wa's

Yea as soon as I went thru the door and saw all those people I was wondering "What are we private security gaurds or something?". They started shooting and I had a shock factor for a second then I got in on it. I wish they would let us sprint, that was kind of annoying basically just walking

i think the point of forcing you to walk was part of taking on the terrorist "what the fuck are these helpless people gonna do about it? let's take out time and have fun with it" mentality. i felt like a horrible fuckin person for playin that level though.

on another note, i'm REALLY glad they included more of the levels where you're shot at from 6 different angles from repeatedly respawning enemies who shoot you the moment you expose yourself at all. Seriously, levels like the one where you in south america chasing that fucker just suck all the fun out of it for me. stuck on that one right now in case you havent figured.

great game, i didnt care much for WAW i was still playin MW more than WAW up until midnight officially the 10th, i went and bought the game n havent got anything done since..already beat story mode, now i just tear it up online all the time like i done on the old one... if you play it on PS3 my name is DymeBagd add me!

the game is kinda creepy the way things are goin these day, seems all too real.. they have Washington DC in complete devastation and all blown up.. future predictions? lol only we are fighting mainly Russia in the states, but you do go to Iraq and tear it up too!

i think the point of forcing you to walk was part of taking on the terrorist "what the fuck are these helpless people gonna do about it? let's take out time and have fun with it" mentality. i felt like a horrible fuckin person for playin that level though.

Please, tell me your kidding...

:lol:

Bunch of dudes I work with did. They didn't just ban their gamertags they banned the console too. Haha.

Yep, I guess people are going out and buying a new system. That sucks!! I think they are maybe giving another option... paying some fee or something. Im not sure exactly, but either way it SUCKS! Oh well... PS3 FTW!! :D