Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Cdubyah

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is having unlimited sentry's, harriers, Pave Low's..etc, NOT a bad thing?

You may not see the volume on PSN that exists on Live, mainly because there is more volume on Live. But you can't say that people hiding in rocks, and getting unlimited air support and sentrys is not that big of a deal.

And for the record, I had a good night. Did pretty damn good..but every single match I played involved someone glitching...which gave them a serious advantage. To me, that's a big problem.

I'm just saying I've NEVER seen a glitch exploited that provided unlimited air support and sentries. I would be one of the first people bitching because that shit pissed me off. If the glitch is that bad I should be seeing at least some. Either that or I've been unusually lucky. I asked my brother and he said he hasn't experienced it either. If it's that bad you would think it would be more noticeable.

I'm just saying I've NEVER seen a glitch exploited that provided unlimited air support and sentries. I would be one of the first people bitching because that shit pissed me off. If the glitch is that bad I should be seeing at least some. Either that or I've been unusually lucky. I asked my brother and he said he hasn't experienced it either. If it's that bad you would think it would be more noticeable.

I'm guessing Live has more volume?!?! Don't know.

All I know is, it takes the fun out of the game when it happens. I won't even talk about the elevator/tactical insertion glitches that put you in places on the map you're not supposed to be.

So ..fuck MW2 until it's fixed. If they had a beta, they could've knocked a lot of this shit out before it got released.

they need to do us all a favor and turn off their boxes, and immediately send poor kids in 3rd world countries their systems...

As far as the Prestige "claim" requests sent out to their recent players, I always send back just saying "u dumb homo" or "you know how i know you're gay?"

??

Explain please. I must be missing out on some cheap fun.

Ohhh, someone random usually sends out a message to recent players they've met/played with/ or friends.. message says something like:

Message to all friends/recent players, I'm creating a 10th prestige lobby, if you want to join, you can 10 prestige in 15 mins (or so), and have 1600 MS pts or don't waste my time. I'll set everything up. (on and on)

to which i respond "shut your whore mouth"

Is it possible to go from a level 33 to a 70? I saw a guy call in two harriers and a few sentry guns right in a row in the first few mins of the game. He started the game as a 33 and when it finished and we started the next game he was a level 70? He got like 40 kills only died a few times and I never got killed by him or saw him the whole game? This was on the ps3 first time I noticed any weird shit like this.