Precisely why people hate cops...

Likwid

There's assholes in every field. I will proudly say I have nothing against police, the majority of them are good people trying to make a living and just hoping they make it home to their families every night.

I agree, but if a department store employee is an asshole you shop somewhere else, if a neighbor is an asshole you just avoid them....

If a cop is an asshole you get shot, tazed, pepper sprayed and arrested... there's no getting out of it, if you're nice you're getting arrested, if you're a jerk you're getting arrested.

You CAN'T do ANYTHING!!!!! I'm afraid of cops for this reason, there's not enough accountability and too much power.

Wow. I think the cops feelings got hurt. Dude was passive and wasn't a threat. He wasn't armed and there were like 5 or 6 cops around him. He was on the ground ..and he got tazed cause he was arguing with the cops. Yup..I get the whole 'failure to obery orders' thing, but use some discretion!! The guy passed the field test and I think maybe got under the cops skin...so here goes a little taze for ya! And his moms got taken down like it was UFC 100.

Not all cops are bad..but like any job, there are a few asshole out and about.

There are a lot of people out there with issues when it comes to people running their mouth.

Have you ever seen a pissed off medic?? When those ambulance doors shut and your a dick.. you're in trouble...

Have you ever seen a pissed off male nurse?? I brought a drunk freakin MORON into the hospital. Yea he was being loud and cursing and just being a billy bad ass but one of the nurses got a bit roudy with him. Dude ended up tied to the hospital bed....

It happens in every field of work. People just like to pick on cops the most because they get you in trouble when you do things you're not suppose to.

I agree, but if a department store employee is an asshole you shop somewhere else, if a neighbor is an asshole you just avoid them....

If a cop is an asshole you get shot, tazed, pepper sprayed and arrested... there's no getting out of it, if you're nice you're getting arrested, if you're a jerk you're getting arrested.

You CAN'T do ANYTHING!!!!! I'm afraid of cops for this reason, there's not enough accountability and too much power.

i get the whole few of them are like this, but it makes me nervous as hell when i have dealt with them. all have ended up decent enough, but it just makes me wonder what can happen...

There are a lot of people out there with issues when it comes to people running their mouth.

Have you ever seen a pissed off medic?? When those ambulance doors shut and your a dick.. you're in trouble...

Have you ever seen a pissed off male nurse?? I brought a drunk freakin MORON into the hospital. Yea he was being loud and cursing and just being a billy bad ass but one of the nurses got a bit roudy with him. Dude ended up tied to the hospital bed....

It happens in every field of work. People just like to pick on cops the most because they get you in trouble when you do things you're not suppose to.

Tied to a bed is not nearly as bad as what a cop can do. It has nothing to do with "you did something wrong and got in trouble" it's the fact there is not enough accountability for police officers and they have much more power than "tying you up"

We've talked about it before, it doesn't matter what a law is, it's what the cop feels like doing. It doesn't matter if it will get dismissed in court, you still can get hauled off. If they are breaking the law you CAN'T argue, fight, resist, or try to explain yourself.... you have to shut up, and let them do whatever they are going to do to you.

Tied to a bed is not nearly as bad as what a cop can do. It has nothing to do with "you did something wrong and got in trouble" it's the fact there is not enough accountability for police officers and they have much more power than "tying you up"

We've talked about it before, it doesn't matter what a law is, it's what the cop feels like doing. It doesn't matter if it will get dismissed in court, you still can get hauled off. If they are breaking the law you CAN'T argue, fight, resist, or try to explain yourself.... you have to shut up, and let them do whatever they are going to do to you.

Forgot to menttion roudy drunks get a cath.. and large bore IVs...

Cops have to watch their ass a lot more

Same story..... people say most cops are good guys and some are my friends.... well, heck yeah they are good guys if they are your friends but on the job or anytime they run into confrontation or even frustration, Out comes the drunk with power asshole with no regard for your rights or the law. They all know they can do pretty much what ever they want and their buddies will cover it up and lie about it and you're going to jail.

I've known many cops and all of them could go zero to asshole in half a second. They really need better psychological screening before hiring!