Does anyone want to drink tonight?

Mr Anderson

I was thinking of going to a bar tonight after work. Would like to have some OR.net drinking buddies. Maybe downtown cbus or somewhere. All this talk over women and vcard has called out to me. I know the or hooters thing is going on but you guys can still join me later right.

I totally would, but I'm probably going to be stuck on this end of town tonight- I may actually have some people coming over to drink and play MTG (yeah, we're old-school geeks), but I don't know.

I totally would, but I'm probably going to be stuck on this end of town tonight- I may actually have some people coming over to drink and play MTG (yeah, we're old-school geeks), but I don't know.

Ok. It just sucks going by myself. Im use to it.

I was thinking of going to a bar tonight after work. Would like to have some OR.net drinking buddies. Maybe downtown cbus or somewhere. All this talk over women and vcard has called out to me. I know the or hooters thing is going on but you guys can still join me later right.

Now's...not a good time, but i would definitely be down to drink with you Anderson. Sometime next month? Your name's Eric right? Word of advice....try not to blurt out to a hottie...your a virgin. I mean...if things are going well...and your about to shove your sausage somewhere, then you can tell her. :D

Now's...not a good time, but i would definitely be down to drink with you Anderson. Sometime next month? Your name's Eric right? Word of advice....try not to blurt out to a hottie...your a virgin. I mean...if things are going well...and your about to shove your sausage somewhere, then you can tell her. :D

Yes my name is Erick. I dont tell anyone about the vcard just close friends that are helping me out with the ladies. I would love to go drinking. V4junkie, do you want to go tonight. Are you heading up mid ohio?

Yes my name is Erick. I dont tell anyone about the vcard just close friends that are helping me out with the ladies. I would love to go drinking. V4junkie, do you want to go tonight. Are you heading up mid ohio?

Visiting the gf up in cowtown tonight. Next weekend might be better.