Vintage Motorcycle Days, Mid-Ohio, July 25th

Fonzie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I'll prolly go on Saturday.

Nowwww......Where have I heard this before?!? :cool:

I want to take Isaac. I wasn't too excited about the races this year so I stayed home and painted the inside of the garage. I think VMD is a lot more fun than the races...

Don't forget to bring the war bonnet....banner....Whatever the hell my cockwarmer thing is called!! ! :p

I may go - planning on staying in downtown Columbus either Friday or Saturday night and then hitting VMD the next day. Need to find a gas tank at the swap meet.

Be good to finally meat you Eric ;)

Edited by Fonzie

Lik my sac.. :cool:

Is that what it smelled like?!? :D

Though....It should smell like mine now..... Which is probably why you've never washed it since! :lol:

cum again???

Weren't you & Justin supposed to cum on the Castle Ride with Moose & Dave, but bailed at the last minute 'cause there was a 10% chance of rain?!? :lol:

You mean the "See no castles castle ride". The one you mofuggas sat in Delaware for 2 hours and is like 15 mics from mr house? That ride.

Yeah I bailed but I can't remember why.

You mean the "See no castles castle ride". The one you mofuggas sat in Delaware for 2 hours and is like 15 mics from mr house? That ride.

Yeah I bailed but I can't remember why.

Yeah.....The one that was publicly posted for months ahead of time....Yeah...That one ;)

Besides.....Blame Moose. He knew how close we were to you. It's always dark when I'm sneakin' into your place :lol:

Where I met you & Ben last year for the Pitt Trip

That was an entire year ago. :nono:

I got a new GPS for the bike so it should be pretty easy to find. It's looking more like 75%. We've been trying to get to this for about 4 years now.

I was just looking for this thread. So do we have meat times in Williamstown? What's the plan?

Why couldn't you find it?

I was thinkin' of headin' down there late morning/noonish

If you're for sure gonna go, we could meat in Williamstown around 11