Any cycling fans?

Likwid

Now that it's Tour de France time which means all the fair weather fans are out (me)... what does everyone think of Floyd Landis' return?

The dude is a total jackass, all the shit he went through when he was guilty... I'll be interested to see how badly he tanks

Lance is only a second behind Candora going into the last week

Pretty damn impressive for a 39 year old guy who's been out a couple years!

Plus......His new commercial makes me laugh when he dogs them out for trying to bust him all these years :lol:

Lance is only a second behind Candora going into the last week

Pretty damn impressive for a 39 year old guy who's been out a couple years!

Plus......His new commercial makes me laugh when he dogs them out for trying to bust him all these years :lol:

Yah, I saw he was 2nd, but it's odd because they have him at -1.5 seconds but he's the only one... the only way that would be possible is if he hadn't finished in the pelaton for most stages.

It's confusing...

What the fuck is up with this damn Versus network? Who's dick do I need to suck to get cable channels without paying a ton

According to ESPN tonight, he's now down a minute 43 after today, and in their interview with him, they asked, and he conceded, that he's pretty much riding to help Contador win at this point

Does this mean that more douchebags in spandex pants will be riding 3-4 abreast on the country roads around CW?

Depends on how many friends you can get together to ride with you :lol: