Anyone play Disc golf?

mrbret

I'm no expert but do have about 15+ disc's (some for me & some for the wife). Putters to Ultra long range drivers.

It's good for a bit of fun, gets you out in the fresh air & all that good stuff

I'm no expert but do have about 15+ disc's (some for me & some for the wife). Putters to Ultra long range drivers.

It's good for a bit of fun, gets you out in the fresh air & all that good stuff

there's a course right on riverside just inside Upper Arlington.... I'd be down for playin sometime... My fat ass could use the walk.... :D

Hoover Dam is a good course, front 9 pretty much out in the open, back 9 up in the trees. They have a few extra holes now also, extra 9 i'm guessing.

I normally just stick to the 18 I know.

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to try it but has not played before...give the Riverside drive course a shot first. It is easier than Blendon and Hoover IMO. You may spend an hour in the woods at those courses searching for the disk you shanked.

Just a heads up to anyone who wants to try it but has not played before...give the Riverside drive course a shot first. It is easier than Blendon and Hoover IMO. You may spend an hour in the woods at those courses searching for the disk you shanked.

Been there, done that. Did find a couple of spares to :D