Pirates Vs Ninjas

Mr Anderson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^--- ooooooo, good question. Game changer right there.

I disagree. A zombie is a zombie is a zombie.

Yes, zombie > *, but we can't segregate! You don't hear everyone saying this is a "banker zombie" it's just a zombie!

So if we're throwing zombies into the mix, it's Zombies > Ninjas > Pirate

I don't know about the sea sick part. I mean ninjas are from Japan and they love to kill whales. A zombie ninja is a ninja. Anyways ninja throwing arm + ninja star = headshot. So Zombies would be taken out by ninjas. Pirates on the other hand have ships but unless it was a ship infected by zombies im pretty sure the Pirates would win. Zombies + brains = death.

I disagree. A zombie is a zombie is a zombie.

Yes, zombie > *, but we can't segregate! You don't hear everyone saying this is a "banker zombie" it's just a zombie!

So if we're throwing zombies into the mix, it's Zombies > Ninjas > Pirate

I beg to differ.:nono:

ninjazombie.jpg

Ninja's go to the mall. pirates are badasses all the time.

Pirates get killed by hoards of zombies while ninja are hiding and zombies can not find them. Mean while the zombies get bigger by killing off the pirates and the ninja with infinite supplys od stars kill every zombie.

Ninjas would win. Ninja's go in mall to kill pirates.

Pirates get killed by hoards of zombies while ninja are hiding and zombies can not find them. Mean while the zombies get bigger by killing off the pirates and the ninja with infinite supplys od stars kill every zombie.

Ninjas would win. Ninja's go in mall to kill pirates.

so how much have you thought about this :lol:

There's no way... Pirates put the zombies to work as slave bitches, not that Zombies like salt water but if a piratte finds a zombie he just bitch slaps it and puts it to work.

Pirates are so sexually frustrated being stuck out at sea all the time the ninja would be something fun to kill as a stress reliever.

There's no way... Pirates put the zombies to work as slave bitches, not that Zombies like salt water but if a piratte finds a zombie he just bitch slaps it and puts it to work.

Pirates are so sexually frustrated being stuck out at sea all the time the ninja would be something fun to kill as a stress reliever.

SRSLY?? You are out of your mind. No way that a Pirate would put a zombie to work. Zombies would throw the little pirate faggots in the pickle barrel and give them a once over.