Q-S-&-L Bike Night 07/22/09

mrbret

I haven't been out hardly at all this year, let alone with all my "old friends" from here! - ... So anyways, "WE" no longer meet at Shell @ Polaris? That's where we've met the last 3 years, wondering if it's changed altogether to Circut City @ Polaris - I see it's still at 7pm but didn't know or wasn't sure if Circut City is the NEW Perm Set Meeting spot @ 7:00pm - Let me know - Sometime, someone, anyone... Thanks - Skip:eek:

I haven't been out hardly at all this year, let alone with all my "old friends" from here! - ... So anyways, "WE" no longer meet at Shell @ Polaris? That's where we've met the last 3 years, wondering if it's changed altogether to Circut City @ Polaris - I see it's still at 7pm but didn't know or wasn't sure if Circut City is the NEW Perm Set Meeting spot @ 7:00pm - Let me know - Sometime, someone, anyone... Thanks - Skip:eek:

Hello mate.

Yep, due to the meeting group getting larger we decided to move to CC as it is a lot easier to get to QSL without getting split up as much.

Still 7pm at CC, rolling out about 7:20. Hope to see you out soon, keep an eye out for my weekly QSL posts.

Here is the latest one:

http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=31450

Edited by mrbret