Paging NinjaNick, NinjaNick, please report to the front desk...

RSVDon

Nick has babies on the way?!

Girl yes.. TWINS. Nick don't be bullshittin' when it comes to knocking someone up... shiiittt I don't even want to shake his hand... leaving me with a litter of light-skinned babies to come up with an explanation for...

Girl yes.. TWINS. Nick don't be bullshittin' when it comes to knocking someone up... shiiittt I don't even want to shake his hand... leaving me with a litter of light-skinned babies to come up with an explanation for...

:lol: that is horrible :lol:

Bahahahahahahahahaha! You may be going to hell for that. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHAHA! That was funny on so many levels.

wtf do you shake when you say you're shaking someone hand?

cuz i seriously doubt its an actual hand...

What's up! A thread dedicated to me. Nice. :cool:

I'm around, just been busy with work and other things. I've been getting bored with conversating online honestly..haha...nothing against anyone, just I get tired of things sometimes.

Yes, I'm having twins Schmuckgirl. :woo: Chickon2-that was funny.:D

I haven't been able to ride in the past 4 weeks, but I plan to soon though.

wow.. try for one and get 2! CONGRATS Nick!! when are they due?

Feb 10th, but I'm sure they'll be before. We're at 11 weeks and she's blowing up fast! She'll probably be on bed rest this winter.

Dude! You's alive! :eek:

Send me a PM if you're gonna take a ride sometime. I'm always up for a ride.

Will do man.;)