Trailer Trash let the Rats eat thier baby

Fatbikez

this is just Sick.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,534315,00.html?test=latestnews

WAVERLY, Ohio — Three people have been accused of letting rats bite a 6-week-old girl and chew off her toes at their cluttered Ohio mobile home.

Pike County prosecutor Rob Junk says the baby's toes on one foot were gone when sheriff's deputies went to the home Sunday after receiving an anonymous tip.

The baby is in fair condition at a Columbus hospital.

A married couple and the 18-year-old boyfriend of the baby's mother are charged with felony child endangering. They were in court for an initial hearing Tuesday. They're jailed pending a plea hearing in two weeks.

The prosecutor says they all lived in the mobile home west of Piketon, a village noted for its old uranium enrichment plant.

He says the baby's mother is a juvenile. He won't identify her or say if she'll be charged.

I sometimes think that there should be some internal checks that the human body does to mitigate/prevent such a risk from occurring prior to conception. Here's an example:

1. When the healthy sperm of an intelligent man fuses with the egg of an intelligent woman, the egg becomes fertile and the couple is blessed with a healthy baby girl or boy.

2. When the healthy sperm of an intelligent man fuses with the egg of a dumb-azz woman, that dumb-b@tch shall give birth to a goldfish! Should she become wiser after taking care of her newfound pet, they may try again.

3. The healthy egg of an intelligent woman shall protect itself with an impenetrable kevlar-reiforced titanium shield should the swimmers of some asshat be lurking about.

4. When two people with an unredeemable lack of intelligence get together, there shall be a post-coital explosion, resulting in the destruction of their respective gametes. Thus they will be rendered sterile until they get their act together, or mate with someone smarter and pray for a goldfish.

I sometimes think that there should be some internal checks that the human body does to mitigate/prevent such a risk from occurring prior to conception. Here's an example:

1. When the healthy sperm of an intelligent man fuses with the egg of an intelligent woman, the egg becomes fertile and the couple is blessed with a healthy baby girl or boy.

2. When the healthy sperm of an intelligent man fuses with the egg of a dumb-azz woman, that dumb-b@tch shall give birth to a goldfish! Should she become wiser after taking care of her newfound pet, they may try again.

3. The healthy egg of an intelligent woman shall protect itself with an impenetrable kevlar-reiforced titanium shield should the swimmers of some asshat be lurking about.

4. When two people with an unredeemable lack of intelligence get together, there shall be a post-coital explosion, resulting in the destruction of their respective gametes. Thus they will be rendered sterile until they get their act together, or mate with someone smarter and pray for a goldfish.

In my time at OR, I have never found anything funnier.

you, sir, deserve a cookie.

Great idea. MJ, get to work on making this happen.

I've got a good friend that is a biomedical engineer, I'll give him a call

:plus1: