Weights and rack

Hutch

I have a power rack "Berrys Barbell" and a olympic weight set (300lbs.) Asking $200.00 for both. If interested I can post a pic if need be

Edited by Hutch
add pics

May be interested, except we just built a custom rack, o well can never have too many. And I have 300 so this 300 puts us in the threshold of squats and deads, nice.

Just let me know, I think I will be in picktown this weekend if you want it maybe I can meet you some where around there

Hey boss, just talked to my bro that just built our rack, we are int. in the weights if you are int. in seperating. I have a cage at my parents already, so we really dont need that, but might be int. in the weights. I ll be slammed this weekend with odds and ends, but get back at me.

Hey boss, just talked to my bro that just built our rack, we are int. in the weights if you are int. in seperating. I have a cage at my parents already, so we really dont need that, but might be int. in the weights. I ll be slammed this weekend with odds and ends, but get back at me.

Make me a offer on the weights

Damn, either way glad it sold. I was meeting my boy at the gym tonight to talk about this, but its all good. Really all we needed were the 45s...

I also have another set but its sold, well at least the guy is picking them up this weekend,so if something happens and he not show up, Ill let you know