project f3-almost done!

oldschoolsdime92

Well guys heres my f3. I haven't posted this on this forum so I thought I would show you guys all my project thread, from the time i got my bike untill now.

Now shes had a hard life. Shes been down a few times from what I can tell, and no one ever really repaired what they broke. When I got ahold of it it had 37304 miles on her. The rear brake pedel was gone, and thanks to a member of the forum I now have rear brakes back on. Someone had spray painted it black, right over the honda stickers. It is now in the middle of being prepped for paint. A couple peices of the body work are pretty rough, but I am going to shoot it anyways, and peice it back together as time goes with really nice body work. I still have a list of parts I need for it such as the upper right fairing(near the headlight) the "inspection covers" on the sides, and a front fender. I could also use the left side rear fairing. Here is a pic from when I bought the bike home. It is now almost entirley stripped of the black paint, minus the one upper fairing I need and the tank. I will update this thread as I go along. bike1.jpg

update10.jpg

th_100_0007.jpg

update2.jpg

update8.jpg

update4.jpg

update5.jpg

100_0198.jpg

100_0222.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0247.jpg

100_0248.jpg

th_100_0246.jpg

hondastickers.jpg

hondastickers1.jpg

100_0208.jpg

100_0212-1.jpg

100_0213-1.jpg

100_0199.jpg

Edited by oldschoolsdime92

thanks everyone. i didn't really dig into it deep until right around Christmas time last year, and we shot it in February, so think that's too bad from how it started out. I started out with 37304 on it and ive now got almost 42000. So shes got alil bit of seat time. Not as much as I would like, but summers not over yet!

only issue with that missing bolt, is if you look at the pictures of the build that entire area was gone. I had to remake it with glass.At that time, I couldnt make new tabs, so im actually missing a tab right there. I am probably going to go back and make a tab this winter.

Welcoms to last month with this thread.

Did you get bored or something and just decide to post this over here too?

BTW....LOL @ your shorty pipe you gave Marq.....HElla good engineering there...I bet it was damn loud.

Welcoms to last month with this thread.

Did you get bored or something and just decide to post this over here too?

BTW....LOL @ your shorty pipe you gave Marq.....HElla good engineering there...I bet it was damn loud.

haha yea i forgot id posted it, but i think this one has alittle more pictures. As far as the shorty pipe, thats straight ebay! thats the moto gp pipe everyone asks about on cbr forum. halfass welded some washers in there to mellow it down, and thats it. I cant belive ive seen guys pay upwards of 150 bucks for those things!!