my pics from mid-ohio

e-flores

so i finally got some pics ready, sorry im going to be lazy and not copy any of them intil i get home. but heres a link to the slide show. and more will be coming soon!!!

http://s145.photobucket.com/albums/r235/e-flores/ama%20mid%20ohio%202009/?albumview=slideshow

P.S. i hate photobucket, i need a smugmug acount ASAP! and sorry i havent had time to edit them either...

thanks for looking guys!

Nice pics man.

I especially like all the detail shots from the pits and walking around.

thanks!!! i had a nice conversation with one of the erion guys about why i was getting so close to the bikes and taking pictures. he wasnt to happy at first then i explained why i was taking the pics so close and it was all good. he enjoyed looking at the pictures i took as well. so that was a good thing.

I LOVE IT!!! my only complaint is i dont have enough money for the lenses i want :( but it happens, i can always rent when needed.

That's good! What Canon did you end up going with? Did you find it easy to learn and use? I think one of my next toy purchases is going to be a nicer camera. I dug up your thread from however many months ago to reread what you guys were chatting about when you were asking questions.....

That's good! What Canon did you end up going with? Did you find it easy to learn and use? I think one of my next toy purchases is going to be a nicer camera. I dug up your thread from however many months ago to reread what you guys were chatting about when you were asking questions.....

i ended up with the 50d, mainly because i needed a camera quick enough to shoot racing shots, and the xsi only had half the frames per second the 50d has and half the iso range. and the controls with the 50d are a a lot easier to use as well. so i opted to save up some more $'s and go with the 50d. and God honestly any of the new dslr's are going to be stupid easy to use if you plan on shooting in any of the auto formats... but if you want to learn how to use manually use the camera and controls there are plenty of books out there that will help you out tremendously!

if your looking for a good sturdy camera that will hold up to just about any situation for a good price i would go and look at either a rebel xsi or an xti. they both are amazing cameras, my sister has an xsi and i have shot with it a couple of times and i have had no complaints. the xti is the newest upgrade to the xsi and it gives you a few little things here and there that will make you a little happier. like a faster censor and a few more megapixels and maybe a frame per. second faster, not sure about that one though. but the major upside to the xti is that it shoots full 1080p hd video :D

i ended up with the 50d, mainly because i needed a camera quick enough to shoot racing shots, and the xsi only had half the frames per second the 50d has and half the iso range. and the controls with the 50d are a a lot easier to use as well. so i opted to save up some more $'s and go with the 50d. and God honestly any of the new dslr's are going to be stupid easy to use if you plan on shooting in any of the auto formats... but if you want to learn how to use manually use the camera and controls there are plenty of books out there that will help you out tremendously!

if your looking for a good sturdy camera that will hold up to just about any situation for a good price i would go and look at either a rebel xsi or an xti. they both are amazing cameras, my sister has an xsi and i have shot with it a couple of times and i have had no complaints. the xti is the newest upgrade to the xsi and it gives you a few little things here and there that will make you a little happier. like a faster censor and a few more megapixels and maybe a frame per. second faster, not sure about that one though. but the major upside to the xti is that it shoots full 1080p hd video :D

You rock E, thanks for the thorough reply