Likwid's sig...

Casper

Yes, that is fantastic. When I first joined someone pm'ed me and wanted my digits or something and my reply was something along the line of that as far as I knew OR wasn't a dating service... felt kinda bad, buuuut.... veery true, this isn't eharmony.

Yes, that is fantastic. When I first joined someone pm'ed me and wanted my digits or something and my reply was something along the line of that as far as I knew OR wasn't a dating service... felt kinda bad, buuuut.... veery true, this isn't eharmony.

Hey MJ can get yo digits ?:D

You should've posted his PM in a thread, and turned him down publicly. :lol:

You should've posted his PM in a thread, and turned him down publicly. :lol:

aww... :p

Hey MJ can get yo digits ?:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjIEjQfqac

This seems appropriate... requests for digits, girls in bikinis, and motorcycles... hrm... just ff to 2:40..

Edited by OsuMj

Never mentioning that again would have been just fine....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTFZyl7hfBw&feature=related

So I'm thinking someone wanted your fingers or toes, I'm so confused...

Edited by ReconRat