Q-S-&-L Bike Night 07/29/09

mrbret

I have a good feeling about this week. Lets hope for a nice day Wednesday.

Meeting as before at the old Circuit City parking lot on Polaris Parkway at 7pm

(To get to the old CC:

From I-71N exit west onto Polaris Parkway then right at the first light, CC Parking lot is on you're left)

We normally roll out of there to QSL about 7:20pm

Who's gonna be at CC & and QSL this week?

:popcorn:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good feeling about this week. Lets hope for a nice day Wednesday.

Meeting as before at the old Circuit City parking lot on Polaris Parkway at 7pm

(To get to the old CC:

From I-71N exit west onto Polaris Parkway then right at the first light, CC Parking lot is on you're left)

We normally roll out of there to QSL about 7:20pm

Who's gonna be at CC & and QSL this week?

:popcorn:

hey i'll be at both cc & qsl. see ya there!:)

hope we get some better weather.

Wow last one for July. This summer flew by. Still a couple months left to ride I guess.

at the rate the temp is going I doubt it.... you "fair weather" guys will be winterizing in another month.....:D

I havent heard what all they are doing yet. I do know that they are planning on having the band out in the parking lot this week. As well as a bunch of Sponsor tents.... they claim to have some sort of "surprise" too......

So Def hoping the weather Holds out

I havent heard what all they are doing yet. I do know that they are planning on having the band out in the parking lot this week. As well as a bunch of Sponsor tents.... they claim to have some sort of "surprise" too......

So Def hoping the weather Holds out

wait a damn minute, they're having another bike giveaway this week? How's about we all get together and head to Hooters, QS&L is going to be a madhouse....

wait a damn minute, they're having another bike giveaway this week? How's about we all get together and head to Hooters, QS&L is going to be a madhouse....

Or kahoots. Woot.

I vote for this!!:D boobies and beer... always a good choice...:D

Big surprise you're all over this... :p

I'm trying to bring a girl friend of mine with me, you could construe this as a date-type thing. Taking her to Kahoots wouldn't rank high on the list of good ideas. Just to be sure I'm going to consult everyone that posted in Anderson's thread to get a good poll going... :)

We're in if the weather holds up....Hey Bret, what we gonna get free @ Arbys this week????? :D P.S. Hopefully in the near future no more 2 up for me, if ya catch my drift.....:D

Not sure about Arbys this week, i'll find out & post up if no one else does.

Hope all goes well with the lack of 2 up'ness ;)

I'm trying to bring a girl friend of mine with me, you could construe this as a date-type thing. Taking her to Kahoots wouldn't rank high on the list of good ideas. Just to be sure I'm going to consult everyone that posted in Anderson's thread to get a good poll going... :)

well it would be a good chance to see HOW liberal minded she could be....;) but I suppose I could be a good boy and make a good impression for you.... :D

:eek: