Q-S-&-L Bike Night 07/29/09

mrbret

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is Pollaris Pkwy at off 71 . Which QSL are you guys going to? I live in Brunswick off 71. What time are you leaving the Circuit City?

It might be faster for you to hit up the Valley View QS&L. We're talking about the Columbus QS&L, which is a easy 2 hour ride from where you are.

wait a damn minute, they're having another bike giveaway this week? How's about we all get together and head to Hooters, QS&L is going to be a madhouse....

No the next bike giveaway is on 8/12 and its the FZ6

It only takes 20-30 minutes to do rotors so you better be there tomorrow on 2 wheels.

true, but I have to get the rotors first. Unless of course you want me to change them out at the FedEx warehouse... :)

I'm bummed. Scheduled to have an Amsoil booth at QS&L tonight. Was hoping to meet some of you. By the looks of the weather though, I have a feeling the Big "Spontaneously Combustible Bike Nite" is going to be canceled. Just like the first one that was rained out and rescheduled. Oh well. What can ya do?

I'm bummed. Scheduled to have an Amsoil booth at QS&L tonight. Was hoping to meet some of you. By the looks of the weather though, I have a feeling the Big "Spontaneously Combustible Bike Nite" is going to be canceled. Just like the first one that was rained out and rescheduled. Oh well. What can ya do?

Be a Radar whatcher.... it looks like its gonna break up and might still have a good night :)

Be a Radar watcher.... I keep looking at them every chance I get (while I should be workin..hehe) Looks like itll clear up, I this point Im still gonna plan on riding up