Rebuild. 200x GSX-V3

alcohol3232

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at least tell what tail section, sub frame, upper and exhaust. looks like it took a lot a time and effort. the bike looks amazing. but if you dont want to give up your secret I dont blame you. def a 1 of a kind bike.
yeahhhh i got some parts right! what do i win????

How bout some rep? +1 "given"

I like the Rear View Camera...I did that Once

I didn't like the mirrors, just gave me a view of my shoulder. What did Johnny Law have to say about the camera? Still not sure if it's legal...

Bike looks much better except for the headlights. Looks like you spent enough on it to buy a newer bike :D

You would think so, but I did all the work myself; cheaper that way. As far as the headlights, to each their own.

Lights look amazing, reminds me of what the new BMW 1k is trying to do. That thing is pure awesome with one exception, I think side mount plates are ghey. That's just me, I worry about ground clearance on stuff that low.

+rep for you, I want one.

Lights look amazing, reminds me of what the new BMW 1k is trying to do. That thing is pure awesome with one exception, I think side mount plates are ghey. That's just me, I worry about ground clearance on stuff that low.

+rep for you, I want one.

I couldn't figure a good place to mount it. I don't like under the tail, so the side it went. I have scraped it a couple times (before), but it just bends. It's not hard enough to worry about picking up the rear on a dive.

Where it's at now, it would never hit, unless it's on it's side. And if that's the case, I have more to worry about than a scuffed plate.

Edited by alcohol3232

• 1 month later...

Actually meant to post a comment as I saw this at the Red Lobster in Ontario a few months back. One of the guys was wearing an Iron Pony pit shirt and thought that was weird in the Mansfield/Ontario area...

Anyways, looks great in person and a real eye catcher...

Actually meant to post a comment as I saw this at the Red Lobster in Ontario a few months back. One of the guys was wearing an Iron Pony pit shirt and thought that was weird in the Mansfield/Ontario area...

Anyways, looks great in person and a real eye catcher...

Yea, most of us worked there at one time or another. Just ended up keeping the shirts!

• 2 years later...