Lance (Wheezle, Ol' Springer, etc) was hit by a car on his bike

Casper

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just left the hospital he is awake and talking. Still has the c- collar on waiting for c- scan to be cleared. Road rash on right arm hand and leg. The rash is pretty bad, but he's doing good. They're pumping him with drugs. His parents and sister are there. He wasn't stopped. He was going like 35. Guy that hit him was arrested. He had four warrants out for his arrest, didn't have a license and no insurance. Real winner. At least lance is ok.

He got hit IN MOTION? Damn. I know it's probably questions that can't be answered right now, but is his insurance going to cover getting hit by this assrammer?

Just got this from his step dad:

Staying the night. Broken and dislocated wrist. No iternal injuries. Room 600

Glad he's mostly fine, could have been worse I guess.

Kinda surprised he's not in room 666...

just left the hospital, he just got transferred, room 600. he.s doing ok, wrist is broken, road rash, he said not to worry too much. his arm saved his head from hitting. happened at the broad street exit at 270, west side. bike is fucked, but can be fixed.

Fuckin cars not looking where they are going. I sure hope he's okay.

I will say that Grant has an excellent trauma unit. He is in good hands.

I was taken to Grant when I was rear ended in Sept. They are pretty cool down there, he should be good with them.

I'm sure Lance already knows but all our wishes are with you mate.

(Perfect time to swap from cruiser to sportbike now too ;))

I'm ecstatic to hear that he is OK!!! YAY!! I hope his wrist gets better ASAP so he can come back to the board to entertain me!!:p

But extra pissed that the asshat who rear-ended him had no insurance?? WTF?? Do I need to come to Columbus and take the damages out of that guy's ass? :mad: that's some bullshit raht thar

OK UPDATE EVERYONE Theresa and I just left the hospital from seeing Lance.. he is in pretty good spirits, Left wrist is broken and might require surgery.. right wrist is deff dislocated might actually still be broken.. (hairline fracture) right ankle also still possibly broken.. lots of right arm rash some on the right leg and lots of new bruises... should be home tomorrow... says thanks everyone for the thoughts.. he is up and alert.. but more pain meds are comming.. one finger is kinda working so he miiiiight type a thing or to in a bit tomorrow.. post more as we know.. i'll be heading back up tomorrow or out to his place if he is sent home

Damn glad to hear he is OK..... To get hit by a non driven dip shit is one thing, but one of the caliber that he got hit by is insane. What a ass clown. Hate to hear about the bike... also. My seat height is only gonna be around 24" so that just don't make me feel comfy. lol Get well soon