Hey to the guy on the ZX6R? ZX9R? I-70 West @ Heath

JayW

I know this is going to sound like missed connections of Craigslist... sorry. :p

You passed me at the Shell station, where I waiting to pull out to get onto I-70 west.

You were on a ZX6R? ZX9R? I'm kinda a newb, so I can't tell exactly, other than the wheels were Kawi green.

Passed you a few miles down I-70, and you went along following behind me. I hope I wasn't going to slow for you on my Ninja 250. :p

That was a heck of a wet ride, hope the rest of your ride into Columbus went OK.

Peace!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this is going to sound like missed connections of Craigslist... sorry. :p

You passed me at the Shell station, where I waiting to pull out to get onto I-70 west.

You were on a ZX6R? ZX9R? I'm kinda a newb, so I can't tell exactly, other than the wheels were Kawi green.

Passed you a few miles down I-70, and you went along following behind me. I hope I wasn't going to slow for you on my Ninja 250. :p

DUDE!!!

That was me :D

you looked pretty sweet my crotch is still wet

if thats not bromance I dont know what is you 2 just made me laugh so hard my sides hurt

and you are secure in your man hood I could never post somthing like that and damd sure would never admit to being the other bike that followed a 250 down the freeway :eek:

DUDE!!!

That was me :D

you looked pretty sweet in all the blue and the icon jacket!!

...at least i think it was icon

my crotch is still wet :(

Very cool!

I was honestly expecting a pass at some point, just to show up the lowly 250.

Actually, the jacket's a Shift mesh. Pretty decent, but I wish I got an Icon or Alpinestars lookin' back. Got Icon gloves and boots, though.

If it makes you feel any better, my cell phone was in my pocket, and is now drying out. Oops.

I was breaking in my new Pirelli Sport Demons. So far, so good.

Very cool!

I was honestly expecting a pass at some point, just to show up the lowly 250.

Actually, the jacket's a Shift mesh. Pretty decent, but I wish I got an Icon or Alpinestars lookin' back. Got Icon gloves and boots, though.

If it makes you feel any better, my cell phone was in my pocket, and is now drying out. Oops.

I was breaking in my new Pirelli Sport Demons. So far, so good.

To distract from the :supergay: in this thread....

I didn't know they made Sport Demons that fit the 250...

Interesting, I've been happy with the BT-45's. Then again, it IS my first bike, and they replaced the crap stock Dunlop's. The interceptor I just got has the BT-45's on it, too.

/hijack (not a big deal after seeing the trainwreck the thread was headed for anyway!

if thats not bromance I dont know what is you 2 just made me laugh so hard my sides hurt

and you are secure in your man hood I could never post somthing like that and damd sure would never admit to being the other bike that followed a 250 down the freeway :eek:

well it was raining and i had absolutely no gear on whatsoever except a helmet

rain fucking hurts when it hits you at 75 miles an hour

i stayed behind you cuz i didn't want to get hit by the water other vehicles picked up and you basically created a buffer zone for me...once it seemed dry enough i went ahead and passed you by

you had the gear you were fine hope you dont mind me using you like that :D

i swear as i was riding behind you i was thinking man...what if he's on OR?

it was a good little mini ride...i was at a friends house taste testing mountain dew flavors

there were only 50 testing kits released to the public

videos are here

well it was raining and i had absolutely no gear on whatsoever except a helmet

Yeah, you should work on that. ;) I hear there's this shop at OH-161 and OH-3 in Westerville... :p

rain fucking hurts when it hits you at 75 miles an hour

No wonder you were lagging so far behind at points. :p I'm just messin' with ya!

i stayed behind you cuz i didn't want to get hit by the water other vehicles picked up and you basically created a buffer zone for me...once it seemed dry enough i went ahead and passed you by

You mean when I was slowing down trying to look at ways for merging on the I-270 off-ramp at the Bryce Road on-ramp? :p

you had the gear you were fine hope you dont mind me using you like that :D

The guys are so going to run with that line.

i swear as i was riding behind you i was thinking man...what if he's on OR?

It's weird, I wonder that sometimes, too. Thanks to wht_scorpion for getting me into this.

Edited by JayW