7th Annual Officer Terry McDowell Memorial Poker Run Aug 29, 2009

CbrGirl

My late ass was registrant # 292 and there were a ton of people behind me. Plus they were registering the late comers for prolly another 30 min after that. Great turnout.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was curious about the pics! I know you were taking quite a few! Did you get a pic of the push-start?

Yep. Yeah time for a new battery Tom :p

2009-08-29_24.jpg

What the hell is it with Cmoose and these goofy poses??

2009-08-29_08.jpg

2009-08-29_22.jpg

This was a cool ass bar in Lancaster. We're gonna have to storm it some night with a gang of OR's...

2009-08-29_17.jpg

Definetely a good time today, to bad we couldn't get more OR's there then seven! Maybe next year.

Edited by SWing'R

Yep. Yeah time for a new battery...

Dude, that battery will probably last longer than you think. It's probably good for the rest of this year. I just like buying parts. Leaving the key on seldom works out.

Leaving the key on seldom works out.

Yeah, I had a new battery put in when I bought my bike, left it on for a few minutes not thinking anything, and the thing crapped out on me. What a mess that was. Had the wife run out and buy a charger 2 min. before the store closed...LOL! Good times, good times!

Yeah, I had a new battery put in when I bought my bike, left it on for a few minutes not thinking anything, and the thing crapped out on me. What a mess that was. Had the wife run out and buy a charger 2 min. before the store closed...LOL! Good times, good times!

It won't hurt an electronic ignition, like it would burn the points on an old style bike. But the headlight sucks it down quickly. I'd say an interrupt circuit to kill the lights when it's not running would be cool, but I remember those old Yamaha Mach Ones. You would see them wink out going down the road, when they ran out of fuel and had to switch to reserve. Not so cool to have the headlight go out when the engine is off.

I really had a great time and was glad to have met you guys. I'm glad we/Tarr got you going Tom. looking forward to more good days to ride. Hope we can get together and do it again.

Yes, thanks again. I see in the pic that Tarr was pushing by himself. I didn't look back there. He got going faster than I did when I tried the first time just sitting on it. Guess I didn't try hard enough. Thanks Tarr.

Yes, thanks again. I see in the pic that Tarr was pushing by himself. I didn't look back there. He got going faster than I did when I tried the first time just sitting on it. Guess I didn't try hard enough. Thanks Tarr.

No problem, Thats what friends are for, just glad I could help

Oh wow! That pic that I'm in at Dapper Dan's makes me look as out of shape as I feel! Just wow!

I got word from one of my facebook friends that was on the ride also that there were 243 bikes, and over 350 riders in all.

TaRR! I needed you this morning to push my bike...LOL! Got up to go to work, pushed the bike out of the garage and it wouldn't start. Same as Recons, not enough juice to start. I just rode it on Thursday too. This ticks me off!!!

I wonder where all the video is. Lots of people had cameras at al the stops and during the ride.

Hit up my facebook www.facebook.com/jporter12 There's a link to the video as all the bikes were leaving the cemetary. We go by at about :40 into the video. Still looking out for any other video!