New member from OSU

viper51s

stalked you on FB instead, if ur the spencer smith i think you are...we apparently have 5 friends in common :eek:

add me if you like on FB just search Chachi on the OSU network, i'm pretty easy to find, its set as my middle name on my profile

Hahaha ok so MJ's bike does not like to shift gears when it is warming up, so i was at an intersection with her trying to get into first... needless to say it would not shift so i was like f* this i will try one more time then just hit it in second since it is a 500 (not too much power...). Well right as i try my last time it hits first gear as I am reveing at about 6000 - 8000 rpms... thats ends up in me pulling a wheelie no feet on the pegs just lifting me by my balls... for about two second before I lifted up put feet on the pegs, straightened out, and let go of the throttle. Newbes like me can't handle that lol. So i straighten it out, get it back on the ground and catch up with her (in pain for about 20 min lol). Anyway it was a good time.

Also I am 23 not less than 21 altough MJ was trying to hit on me during lunch if i do say so myself lol.....

ahhh, classic. I looked in my mirror and saw spencer popping a wheelie on his 2nd ride.. I thought he was gonna die... lol. I didn't even know my 500 did wheelies.

Anyway, chach are you two gonna like meet up for a man date or something??

• 2 weeks later...