Nearly run off the road

Rod38um

I got up this morning and was gonna go cut the girlfriends grass. I called her and she said dont bother untill her ex comes and gets the kids and that woul;dnt be till later. I said cool! I'm going riding..... see ya later. lol

So I leave Portsmouth and head north. Its a nice cool morning, traffic is pretty light and the next thing I know I'm in Columbus. I drove by a dealership I was at once but now is closed..... went by Iron Pony..... I almost stopped but heck I was just there last week and I dont need to spend any more money.... besides, I just wanted to ride..... I haven't been to my dads for a while and he lives all the way up in Bucyrus so I just got back on 23 and kept going.

I had a real nice visit with him, got there just in time, the BarBq pork was coming off the grill :D

I decided to leave about 3pm I run back down and around the west side of 270. Just as I get to route 23 exit, Those huge raindrops about the size of a 12 guage slug start falling out of the sky. Iwind up riding half the way back in the pouring rain...:(

I get back down to where Deer Creek Auto is and I'm riding along side this woman in a gold car and I see 2 sheriffs cars on the right all lit up..... next thing I know this crazy lady next to me is trying to push me onto the birm..... :eek: I mean, she's right next to me, there is no way she didnt see me and she just starts coming right over into my lane to give the cops room..... I try honking the horn but some how I screw up and hit the blinker push button so nothing happens.... I wind up on the birm trying to gas it and squeeze into the 6 foot space she left between her and the car in front of me.... she lets off the gas and drops back. I turn around and give her one of those WTF looks and she drops way back in traffic.

I kept an eye on her in my mirror and when we came to the next red light, she caught up with me and the flippen ugly skank on the passenger side is making faces at me! :wtf:

Sometimes I think people are A$$holes on purpose...... Anyway...... thanks for letting me vent...... other than that one part.... it was an great days ride for a super slab day, rain didnt even get to me.........

Yeah, watch it with the squads, patrol cars, and tow trucks on the side of the roads. There is a new Ohio law that says you must move over or slow way the heck down. Well, not new, but amended to add tow trucks to the list. People are going to be moving over away from such, a lot more than they did before.

And I know the feeling, some SUV tried to push on my front wheel with their back bumper today. In slow motion. Left side blind spot. And worn out lane marker lines. And not paying attention. And... ummm, probably on a phone, eating, yakking, playing with the radio, and ignoring everything else.

busted up old sparkplugs "for the porcelain" works far better and doesnt leave trace behind......... not that I would do that or anything just sayin

Gotcha.... lol

Ya know, I think everytime I've had the bike in Columbus.... at some point in the trip, someone has messed with me...

busted up old sparkplugs "for the porcelain" works far better and doesnt leave trace behind......... not that I would do that or anything just sayin

ok im a little slow....what exactly would you do with aforementioned porcelain?

the flippen ugly skank on the passenger side is making faces at me! :wtf:

i was riding with dudeabides, millerb7 and 954rrluke on our way home from kentucky a couple months ago and some asshole came into my lane on 75. i mean this stupid fuck was right next to me, i couldve touched his car with my hand. thankfully he swerved back over into his lane before he squashed me. so i flip him the bird and keep riding. i talk to blake later who said this jackass was yelling and making gestures out the window! you mean this retard who comes into my lane and almost kills me in my right of way and hes pissed? wtf? some people have nerve!

you mean this retard who comes into my lane and almost kills me in my right of way and hes pissed? wtf? some people have nerve!

Exactly what I'm talking about...... I cant figure people out... they only care for themselves...

Well the wife and I took a ride down to caesars creek flea market and as we a running down 71 at 75 mph a red mini van turns on his signal and instantly start to move into my line, So I hit the horn and he moves back over and then almost immediatly come back into my line and I lay on the horn and this fucking idiot continues to come on into my lane so I slow down give him the bird and this retarded jackass returns the bird.

I will be getting something to toss for I am tired of the cages trying to run me over.

The thing is if the wife was'nt with me it probably would not have pissed me off so much, I mean me on my own and this happens then hey Yea I will be pissed, But then you add my wife to the mix and put her life in danger then I have a major problem.

anyways thanks for the opt. to vent.

Edited by rick37
spell checking

Well the wife and I took a ride down to caesars creek flea market and as we a running down 71 at 75 mph a red mini van turns on his signal and instantly start to move into my line, So I hit the horn and he moves back over and then almost immediatly come back into my line and I lay on the horn and this fucking idiot continues to come on into my lane so I slow down give him the bird and this retarded jackass returns the bird.

I will be getting something to toss for I am tired of the cages trying to run me over.

The thing is if the wife was'nt with me it probably would not have pissed me off so much, I mean me on my own and this happens then hey Yea I will be pissed, But then you add my wife to the mix and put her life in danger then I have a major problem.

anyways thanks for the opt. to vent.

I hate cagers like that, they seem to have some false sense of "don't mess with me I'm invincible" it's those same people I wish ran into a wall...

I had a guy come in my lane once. Left me enough room to ride to his left... ever split a lane with a van? :eek: He looked over at me, saw I was there, and for some reason didn't get back into the lane he came from... :confused: