Attention.....Bananas.......167 MPH.....Re-he-heally?

MattKatz

SO my buddy.....SLim on here......Bought Bananas ZX10 Last week and he was just checking it out the other day.

He decided to see what the last top speed stored in the speedo healer was.....so he hit the button.

Wham......167 MPH :eek:

*Golf Claps* for Bananas.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing...I just thought it was amusing....

We didnt expect to see that kind of speed on a bike with 680 miles on it....LOL!

What sucks is we topped my 600 out , and with its current gearing....147 was it.

Damn.

I have had the Busa up 154mph on the GPS. I am afraid to get it going past that. One of my Contacts blew out of my eye with a helmet on.

I hear ya.....I dont care what anyone says.....Anything above 150 on any public road is just flat out crazy.

At 140 it feels like I am going to be sucked off the bike....Let alone any faster.

I hear ya.....I dont care what anyone says.....Anything above 150 on any public road is just flat out crazy.

At 140 it feels like I am going to be sucked off the bike....Let alone any faster.

na its not bad if you know what your doing and pick the right stretch of road and no traffic and 150+ on a liter bike with a stabilizer is way different than a 600 with no stabilizer .......... not sayin its safe or anything just different and better