09 Triumph Street Triple R

V4junkie

Selling this for a friend. She bought this as her first bike and now needs to sell it due to financial reasons. I know she loves this bike and takes great care of it. The thing's barely broken in and definitely wasn't ridden hard. Here she is:

Triumph Street Triple R

6 Speed, 3 Cylinder, 675cc, Matte Blazing Orange. Accessories: Fly Screen Kit, Seat Cowl (both color coordinated), All Weather Cover, Optimate III Battery Charger. Have all original parts and receipts. Bought in February from Motohio, has just under 1300 miles. The first scheduled service was done at 300 miles, next service not until 6K miles or 1 yr. The bike is kept in the garage when not ridden. $9,000

Review:

http://www.motorcycle.com/manufacturer/triumph/2009-triumph-street-triple-r-review-86896.html

ATT00121.jpg

ATT00139.jpg

If interested contact me or you can email her at: friesians1@verizon.net

Edited by V4junkie

Hmmm, I hope she didn't get hosed by the stealership. Anyway, looks amazing in person!

she probably paid msrp, financed the accessories and her gear, and didn't put much down. The guys at motohio are not crooks but they will sell you whatever you can get approved to buy-even if it means you're 3k upside down the minute the bike leaves the lot.

she probably paid msrp, financed the accessories and her gear, and didn't put much down. The guys at motohio are not crooks but they will sell you whatever you can get approved to buy-even if it means you're 3k upside down the minute the bike leaves the lot.

Did it say she purchased it from Motohio?

Disclaimer: I've never bought a bike new and don't plan on it. MotOhio could very well be a cool place to buy a bike, but I generally assume the consumer gets the short end. Especially a first time buyer.

You agree on a deal, sign a contract and ride away on a bike. How is either party a winner or a loser?

To me, you get exactly what you agree to. She got a bike and the dealer gets their profit. Obviously at the end of the day, the customer is the one making payments and possibly upside down, but nobody forces them to accept the deal.

Being uneducated is no excuse... :violin:

Being uneducated is no excuse... :violin:

I would explain her side but it sure seems like a lot of effort to explain for someone who has expressed no interest in buying the bike. Thanks for your input. Now would you kindly please leave this 'For Sale' thread and take your insights elsewhere?

:cheers:

As said in the OP, if anyone is interested in the bike please email the owner or contact me and I'll relay your message.

• 4 weeks later...