OctoMom regrets her decision

ChickOn2

Should OctoMom be allowed to have a reality show starring her 14 children?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Should OctoMom be allowed to have a reality show starring her 14 children?

• a. Yes, they're her kids, what she does with the money is her business
    • No. She is using those kids as a plea for attention and a way to line her own pockets
    • Yes, but the money should be set aside for the children once they reach a certain age.

Octomom didn’t know eight kids at once would be hard, regrets it

By Amelia Robinson | Monday, August 3, 2009, 09:16 AM

The Octomom admits in the US Weekly Magazine on stands now what you’d think anyone who has ever changed a diaper could guess.

Have eight babies at once is like being jumped into a gang especially when you are single, unemployed and already raising six other children.

“I think it was a mistake - in terms of the well-being of the octuplets and of my other kids. I can’t give myself to all of them 100 percent. I wish I could,” Nadya Suleman says according to a Monday, Aug. 3, segment on NBC’s “Today” featuring US Weekly staff editor Lindsay Powers.

Suleman gave birth to the world’s longest-surviving set of octuplets on Jan. 26.

Despite four nannies and a dozen helpers, it has been a tough road for the Octomom, Powers said.

“She says she lives her life in a could have, would have, should have mind set,” Powers said on Today. “She never would have fathomed having octuplets if she knew it would be this difficult to raise them.”

Octo OOPS!

No shocker here, between raising her kids and writing her memoirs, Suleman gets very little sleep.

“She doesn’t even have time to go grocery shopping,” Powers said. “She said she’s like a prison in her house surrounded by security cameras because every time she goes out she is taunted.”

Last month she signed agreements for each of her 14 children to earn $250 a day to star in a reality television show.

People are stupid...

picture.php?albumid=531&pictureid=6168

The difference between these folks and the OctoMom is that the dad of this family is some kind of real estate investor and can easily afford his 2 dozen kids. They aren't on any public assistance... no comment regarding the mother though... basically people pour out of her uterus like it's Grand Central Station at rush hour but hey... if she wants to put mileage on it until it seizes up... that's on her LOL

The Duggar family (17+ kids) is made up of well-behaved, respectful children who are being taught the importance of hard work. How many kids from OctoMom are gonna be fucked for life because she's just teaching them to mooch? Great! We needed another 14 ppl who will give nothing and get charity all because of one selfish bitch! How can anyone who pays taxes think this is ok?

The difference between these folks and the OctoMom is that the dad of this family is some kind of real estate investor and can easily afford his 2 dozen kids. They aren't on any public assistance... no comment regarding the mother though... basically people pour out of her uterus like it's Grand Central Station at rush hour but hey... if she wants to put mileage on it until it seizes up... that's on her LOL

As long as you do the regular scheduled maintenance, it should be good for at least 5-10 more years. I hear changing the coolant can be a problem sometimes, those suckers can get hot under load...

I'm sorry, what were we talking about again?

How many kids from OctoMom are gonna be fucked for life because she's just teaching them to mooch? Great! We needed another 14 ppl who will give nothing and get charity all because of one selfish bitch! How can anyone who pays taxes think this is ok?

Agreed. And I mean, gosh damn, she couldn't just have 1 or 2 welfare kids.. she had to have 14! Overkill!

The Duggar family (17+ kids) is made up of well-behaved, respectful religious zealots who are being taught the importance of hard work and supplying more children to serve as shock troops in their big holy war.

Fixed it fer ya!

;)

Quiverfull movement is terrifying.

Stupid fat bitch. :nono:
:nono: Stupid attention whore.
+1.. I don't have a problem with anybody having a small army for a family. Just don't have kids when you KNOW you can't afford them. It's not fair to the children or to the other people who could use the assistance that you are selfishly stealing. There's only so much money allocated for financial assistance. Every penny that people like her take is a penny that somebody that desperately needed it couldn't get. Selfish and wrong on every level.

+999999

Rep

Originally Posted by F4iBunny View Post

The Duggar family (17+ kids) is made up of well-behaved, respectful religious zealots who are being taught the importance of hard work and supplying more children to serve as shock troops in their big holy war.

Fixed it fer ya!

Hey, spreading the Work of God is not taking any money out of my pockets.

But the woman with kids that she's can't afford to take care of? Yep, sure is!

Octomom didn’t know eight kids at once would be hard, regrets it

By Amelia Robinson | Monday, August 3, 2009, 09:16 AM

The Octomom admits in the US Weekly Magazine on stands now what you’d think anyone who has ever changed a diaper could guess.

Have eight babies at once is like being jumped into a gang especially when you are single, unemployed and already raising six other children.

“I think it was a mistake - in terms of the well-being of the octuplets and of my other kids. I can’t give myself to all of them 100 percent. I wish I could,” Nadya Suleman says according to a Monday, Aug. 3, segment on NBC’s “Today” featuring US Weekly staff editor Lindsay Powers.

Suleman gave birth to the world’s longest-surviving set of octuplets on Jan. 26.

Despite four nannies and a dozen helpers, it has been a tough road for the Octomom, Powers said.

“She says she lives her life in a could have, would have, should have mind set,” Powers said on Today. “She never would have fathomed having octuplets if she knew it would be this difficult to raise them.”

Octo OOPS!

No shocker here, between raising her kids and writing her memoirs, Suleman gets very little sleep.

“She doesn’t even have time to go grocery shopping,” Powers said. “She said she’s like a prison in her house surrounded by security cameras because every time she goes out she is taunted.”

Last month she signed agreements for each of her 14 children to earn $250 a day to star in a reality television show.

Hey, I've heard of her. Doesn't she live in a shoe?! :D

at least she signed contracts for the kids individually instead of just a contract for her. By signing a contract for each kid, it guarantees that at least 15% of gross is put in a trust until kids turn 18 and makes the entire contract the sole income of the child instead of communal property of the family. (makes it a lot easier for kid to sue the parents later)

Mom is still a fucking idiot that should have a basketball wrapped in barbed wire shoved up her snatch as a preventive measure.

I was thinking about this thread... If she really wants to make this legit, and do whats best for the kids, she should get them all (collectively or individually) an agent to represent them. Don't most of the child stars have 3rd party representatives?