Coshocton Guys...

RSVDon

That happens. We have decent ones, but they're not TOTALLY empty and pavement is sketchy sometimes. Plus after 5 years of riding them, I'm sooo sick of them. I never ride them anymore because of that. I venture out to areas I've never been nowadays. I grew up out there on the roads of the old Sunday rides. I was all over them as a teeniebopper.

im mean really.. im tired of my roads.. they are boring to me that they are so curvy and sweet... i want to go ride somewhere else more fun.. they get very old after awhile and thats the truth.. last time i even had the bike out is when you guys came down that day..

Come down here, guaranteed you'll be bored after 15 minutes of riding. Unless you like going warp speed down a freeway.

i want to head down to WV or something.. i want something just a little different

you ever off on mondays?

go to wva roads app ever other week.

next tenitive trip is monday aug 10th

im mean really.. im tired of my roads.. they are boring to me that they are so curvy and sweet... i want to go ride somewhere else more fun.. they get very old after awhile and thats the truth.. last time i even had the bike out is when you guys came down that day..

I suggest you stick to Coshocton...you will want to move if you go to Va, WVa, TN or NC....