8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

nick and I both talked to patty, nick via email and me via phone.

good post flounder. still looking forward to riding with you all this saturday.

i call yesterday to STT to book track days for next month,and they told me they not running mid ohio anymore.thats sucks

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zorro will be the bloody guy with a rearset sticking out of his head walking around like a dumbass as usual..

For those that are going, Zorro and I will most likely be parked beside each other.. Look for my black 4 door Tacoma and Zorro's Blue POS dodge ram.

I will also have my geny setup around my truck.

Zorro will be the bloody guy with a rearset sticking out of his head walking around like a dumbass as usual..

For those that are going, Zorro and I will most likely be parked beside each other.. Look for my black 4 door Tacoma and Zorro's Blue POS dodge ram.

LMAO. That's funny.

jess you still going though?

itd be cool to meet and ride with you. i think flounder and zorro will be in their own bed together...

yep of course!! me and my friends monger and tuna from the junkies.

hey random thought, i wonder if the two fish flavored members will end up being the same speed :lol:

jess you still going though?

itd be cool to meet and ride with you. i think flounder and zorro will be in their own bed together...

Nate, I used to like you. You've been warned. :fruit:

Flounder wont be hard to find. He'll be the one with the frustrated look on his face...frustrated because he'll be out of excuses for why he was looking at my tail the entire time.

You got more seat time.

Your bike is newer.

I outweigh you by 85lbs (your head weighs 55lbs).

STT isn't here.

Where's Lizard to show me the race line.

You've been warned. And leave my sweet Blue Goose out of this!!!

hey random thought, i wonder if the two fish flavored members will end up being the same speed :lol:

Jess, I don't know you...and I don't care to. You've been warned as well. :flingpoo: Go buy your Kawi (traitor) and ask the mods to change your name to Kawijess.

Winnar!!!!

Nate, I used to like you. You've been warned. :fruit:

Jess, I don't know you...and I don't care to. You've been warned as well. :flingpoo: Go buy your Kawi (traitor) and ask the mods to change your name to Kawijess.

Winnar!!!!

hey now... just because flat fish is going to have that frustrated look only because he has to stare at my ass all day doesnt mean you wont have that same problem. ;)

and that my friend is why having a kawi for a street bike is totally ok, i only need the superior bike to kick ass on the track, not commute and mess around on the street... :popcorn:

hey now... just because flat fish is going to have that frustrated look only because he has to stare at my ass all day doesnt mean you wont have that same problem. ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like we have another women entering "the battle of the females" between Zorro and Flounder...:popcorn:

Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like we have another women entering "the battle of the females" between Zorro and Flounder...:popcorn:

She can enter. Speaking of women, at least she has the balls to get on the track. You've been served.

we get a free tshirt!

Thank you for enrolling in the Performance Track Riding program this Saturday, August 22. Please remember to come with the attached waiver completed to expedite the registration process. Registration will begin at 3:00 p.m. on the false grid. A more detailed letter with information is attached.

As in the past, the Performance Tracking Riding twilight event will be staffed by track coaches with extensive racing experience to experienced advanced track day riders. Riding will begin at approximately 5 p.m. and end at 8:30 p.m. The intermediate group will go out for a 15-minute session followed by a 15-minute session for the advanced riders. Then, it will be 30-minute sessions with both groups combined throughout.

In addition to the riding, we will have a light dinner available for all riders from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. nearby the false grid.

so i thought an LED was a green to checkered situation with both I and A groups with no breaks unless you policed yourself?

is this normal to have 30 minute sessions?

we get a free tshirt!

so i thought an LED was a green to checkered situation with both I and A groups with no breaks unless you policed yourself?

is this normal to have 30 minute sessions?

I just got this email as well. I like this...

"As in the past, the Performance Tracking Riding twilight event will be staffed by track coaches with extensive racing experience to experienced advanced track day riders."

p.s. - nate, you're still on my list.

She can enter. Speaking of women, at least she has the balls to get on the track. You've been served.

...if they ever have help a broke college grad trackday, I'm all over it...until then you'll have to pay for me to go and take my bike up there since I am broke!!

I didn't know having balls was a requirement to get on the track...hell I know that ain't true, I've watched a couple trackdays. I thought you had more sense than that :nono:...questioning my manhood hahaha

...if they ever have help a broke college grad trackday, I'm all over it...until then you'll have to pay for me to go and take my bike up there since I am broke!!

I didn't know having balls was a requirement to get on the track...hell I know that ain't true, I've watched a couple trackdays. I thought you had more sense than that :nono:...questioning my manhood hahaha

If you would quit using i270 as your personal race track, you'd have more money.

You're the newest edition to my list. You've been warned...and served.

"As in the past, the Performance Tracking Riding twilight event will be staffed by track coaches with extensive racing experience to experienced advanced track day riders."

yea well you're on mine.

I'd like to know who these guys with "extensive racing experience" are. If it is who I think it is, he's really experienced at talking a good game and sawing off customers.

Will be interesting to see who shows. I hope they make your day good up there. They k ow they need to win you over due to the fact they are essentially wanting to keep STT customers coming back. I hope they do it right.