8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

Like many relationships, there are ups/downs. You never know what the future might hold...STT and Mid was a win/win situation for each and all of us. Whatever the disagreements are, maybe things will work out.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i think thats pete at the end of the backstraight there lol.

what braking marker do you use for the backstraight?

I wasn't refering to the rider specifically. I was saying that everyone was single file and riding really slow...

It depends on what they put out. Usually, they have car stuff and it screws with my reference points.

I really can't say, I guess. I try things at times where I blow the turn in an effort to see if I can go deeper or try a different shift pattern, etc. I experiment and probably isn't a good thing to use what I use...

i was very slow.. i had a hard time keeping faith in the pavement with the overcast shadows and not being able to tell which parts of the track were dry... Predator went out after flounder left and said that he was going way slower than he had last time he was there

i was very slow.. i had a hard time keeping faith in the pavement with the overcast shadows and not being able to tell which parts of the track were dry... Predator went out after flounder left and said that he was going way slower than he had last time he was there

I agree. there were a few laps where my confidence increased. However, around 7:30, I decided to call it a day. it was getting dark and I don't know if the track was getting cold or what, but I started slipping more frequently. The day was basically a waste. Flush $150.

but you're right, i did drive three hours thru a monsoon for a 150 dollar t shirt and free dinner. throw in some sliding action and it sums up the day...

Yeah...I got a good lesson in throttle control, but that was it. I didn't eat my dinner :(

Yeah...I got a good lesson in throttle control, but that was it. I didn't eat my dinner :(

You'll have to try out our Bluegrass WOW (Wide Open Wednesdays) where we ride 2pm until 8pm for $150... Open track the whole time...

Plus, BG will have FIM approved polymere top and FIM approved paint... Can and will be ridden easily in the wet... and cold...

:cry::violin:

So, how'd you do? I don't think any of these guys and gals are complaining. I've been on the track when wet and cold. I was one of the original riders asked to test the new pavement. They also used a water truck to wet the pavement and it was not pretty...

Since then and every year and every passing month, they add more sealer... It's WAY worse than ever before...

So, tell us how you do it before you make comments that people are crying and making such sad songs... Easy to be an armchair rider when you are safe and cozy at home eating Cheetos...

So, how'd you do? I don't think any of these guys and gals are complaining. I've been on the track when wet and cold. I was one of the original riders asked to test the new pavement. They also used a water truck to wet the pavement and it was not pretty...

Since then and every year and every passing month, they add more sealer... It's WAY worse than ever before...

So, tell us how you do it before you make comments that people are crying and making such sad songs... Easy to be an armchair rider when you are safe and cozy at home eating Cheetos...

Cheetos would have been a GREAT addition...but I was in Mt. Gilead at a cookout drinking beer and playing corn hole. Although from the sounds of the trackday, Zorro should have came and got his Ass Whoopin in corn hole a day earlier.

...but for the record, I enjoy giving Zorro, Flounder and CBRKawiJess shit! (Hell, I'd love to go to "a" trackday...preferably one not in the rain at Mid-O.) If AMA racers scatter from Mid-O like Roaches in a Raid shower when it rains...I can only imagine how shitty it would be to run Mid-O in the rain.

You'll have to try out our Bluegrass WOW (Wide Open Wednesdays) where we ride 2pm until 8pm for $150... Open track the whole time...

Plus, BG will have FIM approved polymere top and FIM approved paint... Can and will be ridden easily in the wet... and cold...

do you know if that price will stick into next year as well brian?

This track sounds perfect, almost like a dream track. oh wait...does this track even exist yet?! :)

Hey McLovin.. Were you a ballerina in a prior life because your corn hole form makes me think you spent allot of time "counseling" at a young boys camp. :)

Cute pirouette by the way when you throw.. I felt a bit like I was at Cirque de Sole

Hey McLovin.. Were you a ballerina in a prior life because your corn hole form makes me think you spent allot of time "counseling" at a young boys camp. :)

Cute pirouette by the way when you throw.. I felt a bit like I was at Cirque de Sole

McLovin sucks at cornhole...well, at least this version of cornhole.

Team Zorro and Flounder rule the boards. Putty's lucky he had to leave early.

Don't let Flounder fool you with all of the guns and motorcycles...he was wearing leotards and singing in his high school plays. Then when he graduated...he was banned from counseling all young boys camps except in third world countries.

...after all of that...his still jets before he finishes gettin his ass whipped at cornhole.

McLovin sucks at cornhole...well, at least this version of cornhole.

Team Zorro and Flounder rule the boards. Putty's lucky he had to leave early.

Team Zorro and Flounder do shaddy math and set up rules as you are about to finish murdering them once again...:rolleyes: