seriously how freaky

kawi kid

Well, how about that process where the ashes are pressed into diamonds?

Sort of like, finally worth something...

:lol:

i want to put a motion sensor in mine and have it say a few of my favorite sayings :lol: just to make it like i am still around ya know.

Take a picture...way less creepy. I don't want my parents/grandparents/spouses head on my mantle to stare at me after their passing.

I actually like the diamond thing...for spouses especially, and it is not nearly as creepy as a replica head....

Take a picture...way less creepy. I don't want my parents/grandparents/spouses head on my mantle to stare at me after their passing.

I actually like the diamond thing...for spouses especially, and it is not nearly as creepy as a replica head....

just like a woman........... always about a the diamond :p

weird shit...did anyone see the other story on the site where the woman has sex with amusement park rides and shit?

she actually pleasures herself to pics of this ride, the world trade center, a church organ and a banister railing

this is her...if u can call it a "her"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYtTn-m_-PM&feature=player_embedded

DURRR DA DUR

Edited by drumbtzz

weird shit...did anyone see the other story on the site where the woman has sex with amusement park rides and shit?

she actually pleasures herself to pics of this ride, the world trade center, a church organ and a banister railing

this is her...if u can call it a "her"

DURRR DA DUR

Thats a dood!!!