fat lady can't get on horse

dmagicglock

So what exactly is the weight limit on your standard model horse anyway? Whatever it is I think she's over it.

That horse ain't dumb either, it kept moving its ass away from her!

Do you blame it? :dunno:

So what exactly is the weight limit on your standard model horse anyway? Whatever it is I think she's over it.

That horse ain't dumb either' date=' it kept moving its ass away from her!

Do you blame it? :dunno:[/quote']

hell no i dont blame it at all!! would you really want to carry around someone that out weighed you all day on your back?

What a fat sack of useless fuck. I hate her and hope she has a heart attack while she's crying because she now realizes exactly how fucking fat and useless she really is. When she has her heart attack' date=' and they take her to the hospital, I hope she doesn't have insurance so she can flat line in the waiting room. I hope that happens in front of some impressionable children who's father looks at them, while pointing at this fat bitch, and says, "See what happens when you're a fat, lazy cunt? If you ever get that fat I'll kick the ever-living shit out of you. Do you understand me?"[/quote']

OMG!!! i just about pissed myself

you got rep!!

That horse had to of been like shoot me, shoot me, shoot me, shoooooot me!!! Ffs find me a gun i'll do it myself! lol. Poor horse. I've been horse riding. It really isn't that hard to get on the horse. Not to mention she had help from the bed of the truck. Seriously?

What a fat sack of useless fuck. I hate her and hope she has a heart attack while she's crying because she now realizes exactly how fucking fat and useless she really is. When she has her heart attack' date=' and they take her to the hospital, I hope she doesn't have insurance so she can flat line in the waiting room. I hope that happens in front of some impressionable children who's father looks at them, while pointing at this fat bitch, and says, "See what happens when you're a fat, lazy cunt? If you ever get that fat I'll kick the ever-living shit out of you. Do you understand me?"[/quote']

Could you tell us how you really feel?

she deserves it

i used to be fat...and then i was like "i'm tired of this shit"

and now i'm thinner :)

unless she has some condition which makes her unable to lose weight (low metabolism doesn't count) she deserves all the fucking shit people give her

i'm appalled by the amount of people that don't give a shit and don't take care of themselves and their body...

Uh oh.. I got negative rep' date=' again. Lulz... such hostility. :lol:

[/quote']

You gotta be careful hun.. You know that "Girth Enhanced Americans" are very sensitive souls, and easily offended. You would be too if it's been years since you've seen your own cawk.

She needs to walk anyways. Maybe Richard Simmons can help her out with those tears. Along with all that ass. My Oh my that poor horse is gotta be like "thank you, you whale, it's better for me and you for you to sit your glutton ass in that truck, than break my back!"

The-Talking-Horse.jpg

Ya heard me!!

That horse ain't dumb either' date=' it kept moving its ass away from her!

Do you blame it? :dunno:[/quote']

Since I have had horses, I kinda know what I'm talking about. That is not considered a horse. It's a Pony. Weight shouldn't exceed about 150-200 lbs.